Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Very Interesting "Farscape" News

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Very Interesting "Farscape" News
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
From Ain't It Cool News:

quote:
According to a Wednesday Dark Horizons report, an “insider” indicates “Farscape” is “back in production” and will be back with “4-6 new episodes.”

According to a Wednesday TV Guide Online report, Rockne S. O'Bannon and Brian Henson were supposed to have participated in a Thursday press conference to "announce an exciting new development in the campaign to continue Farscape," but that press conference apparently did not transpire.

Much of the show’s cast and crew are expected to attend a big “Farscape” convention here in Los Angeles this weekend, so we’ll likely be hearing something soon.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hmmm -- interesting ...

That might explain why Gigi Edgeley's character in The Secret Life Of Us had a story line that wasn't definite for her return next year.

I must say, after starting to watch Season 4 of the 'Scape, I couldn't see why they wouldn't keep the series going. It is still as fresh and inventive as ever.

I wonder what happened to all the rumours of a movie? Only time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Here's an update for you, Argy.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Much thanks for that, Arista.

It's actually a 4-hour mini-series wrap-up for the series that Brian Henson is directing. Pre-production has already started in Sydney.

Meanwhile, at the convention, O'Bannon didn't announce anything specifically, but said something about how he should be home, "writing hour three."

Now THAT seems hopeful.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post