oh the horror! who the hell wants to watch basketball anyway?? smash

[This message was edited by Arista on 04 March 2004 at 06:47 AM.]
03 March 2004, 06:20 PM
Arista
I'll record it for you.
03 March 2004, 06:50 PM
beauTifully tragic
thanks Big Grin
they're supposed to show it saturday.. i'll let you know if i need you to send it

04 March 2004, 06:44 AM
Arista
No problem. It's at your beck-and-call if you should need it.

Good episode too.
04 March 2004, 06:57 AM
Arista
Spoilers start in this post! Stop reading if you don't want to be spoiled! You've been warned!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

What is it with ME's insistance on ripping out my still beating heart and showing it to me the last 3 minutes of the last two episodes!? UPDATE: The song played at the ending montage was Kim Richey's "A Place Called Home".

Coupla things.

Overall, a very good episode. Sucks that we have to wait five weeks for a new one.

[This message was edited by Arista on 04 March 2004 at 12:51 PM.]
07 March 2004, 07:31 AM
beauTifully tragic
WB showed the episode last night at 10 so i taped it and watched it this morning
thanks for the offers to send a tape Smile

really like illyria's look, but i don't want to give up fred for it Frown

thanks for the info on the song

five weeks?!?

06 June 2004, 04:51 AM
Madogis
i agree with the 180. it's pretty awesome. it's hard for me to imagine that this amy acker could have ever played a sweet girl like fred - she's just so different.

if i were wes, i think i'd give up on dating. he's only had two serious girlfriends and they've both died horriffically.

not sure how i feel about the episode as a whole. i think i appreciated wes killing nox(sp), but i think i would have preferred him to shoot gunn as well - 2 shots in quick succession: bang! bang! - that sort of thing (do you like my sound effects?). having said that, stabbing is far more personal. it felt like a bit of a delayed reaction though. now that i think about it, i'm not sure i'm making sense. but oh well.

to answer a previous question, yes, angel and spike do behave like an old married couple. fun isn't it Smile?

--------------------------------------