Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    I miss Stark! Minor spoilers (The Choice, Unrealized Reality, and Prayer)

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I miss Stark! Minor spoilers (The Choice, Unrealized Reality, and Prayer)
 Login/Join 
Scroll Nightmare
posted
I really loved that character! I thought that when he left, he would return with Zhaan. But no such luck. I think the actor got better work. (from his perspective anyway) I did like Sikozu as Stark, but mostly it just made me miss him more. He's a much better freak!

[ March 12, 2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Chiana ]

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
Heh... and there was I, thinking I was the only one in the unchartered as well as tormented territories who was missing the guy.
I realize he was... well... 'difficult', but I've always had a soft spot for the ill-fitting into whatever society. [Wink]

MY SIDE! - YOUR SIDE! - MY SIDE! - YOUR SIDE!

[Big Grin]
The Aeryonaut

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
Good news, Pip.
Our fav weirdo gets a look-in shortly before the final curtain falls. He's back in 4.21 "La Bomba".

*SPOILER*
(The one we thought was him in the ep before... well... that wasn't him.)

[Smile]
The Aeryonat

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Oh good! I was hoping!

Isn't it funny how annoying characters can become so endearing? I used to wish they'd throw Stark and Rygel out into space. But now I love them. Especially Sparky! The way he was with Noranti at the end of two episodes ago, I was like, Oh, who's the cutest Dominar?! I'm totally going to name my next cat Rygel!

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post