Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.6 The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco SPOILERS

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.6 The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco SPOILERS
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

I loved this episode. It was surreal and I loved Angel's befuddlement at the wrestlers. I loved the flashback of the Hermanos Numeros hanging out in the bar waiting for the phone to ring--always wearing the masks.

I knew the brothers would return, but instead of feeling superior for figuring it out, I was pulling for them to appear and help save the day.

Now, is Wesley going to start looking up prophecies about "The Father Will Kill the Son"?

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.

P.G. Wodehouse

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I had a good snort when Numero Cinco said "Who would want that dead dried up thing anyways?" in reference to Angel's heart. Could that mean that when the cookie dough becomes cookies, the cookie won't want Angel to be her milk? Okay -- I'll even admit that was pretty bad.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
this ep does seem to point towards an upturn in the season. for one thing, they actually pin-pointed my problem with the show: they're not out there getting down and dirty. it's so nice to finally understand what the problem is. also, there's no antagonist. spike does his best, but he's be more of a slight annoyance to them rather than a bold asker of questions and stater of touchy facts. i mean, where's the (original) cordy, or the anya? someone to stir things up a bit.

anyway, it's nice to see them somewhere other than wolfram and heart for a change.

"the father will kill the son" is very interesting. i do hope there's more to it's mentioning than they needed something to say.

i want the original characters back. they were fun Frown

--------------------------------------

fear me...for i am the darkness

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Heh. I just liked this episode because it was so out there. Plus, I had a small obsession with the mailroom guy. I nearly cried when he died.

This episode, in my opinion, DID mark the upturn of the season. I think you'll like what you see hereafter. Smile

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
hooray! Big Grin

yeah, i was wondering how you all would take his demise. poor mailroom guy, we hardly knew yea.

--------------------------------------

fear me...for i am the darkness