Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Survivor All-stars Episode 2 -- spoilers

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Survivor All-stars Episode 2 -- spoilers
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted
Again, the main thread can spoil people who get Survivor weeks after the US. So...episode 2.

Poor Rudy... I wish Ethan'd gone. Jerk.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I would've rathered Ethan had gone instead of Rudy too, even though I condemned everyone else in the tribe in the other thread. How quickly things change. I was almost certain it would've been Ethan gone.

I haven't really got anything else to say about the episode.. oh, except that I now don't like that person that was mean to Tina. Rob from the Amazon I think it was.

The previews for the next episode sound very dramatic..with a shark attack and an untimely end for one of them o.o

And thanks for the link Wink

---------------

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
The shark thing's awesome. That's all I'm sayin' Smile

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'm glad we only have to wait til Thursday to see the shark thing instead of another week. I may not have been able to handle the pressure.

I do wish TV channels were in sync with one another though. The new episode of the Simpsons started before Survivor had ended. *sighs*

---------------

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Some of our channels have started to do that, too. The Apprentice on NBC suddenly started beginning 20 minutes before the end of Survivor on CBS. I just....it's not right!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I almost missed the beginning of Survivor tonight, due to Home & Away. When I switched over Survivor was on, but it was the 'last time on Survivor' bit, so I didn't miss anything new. It was still enough to make my heart skip a beat before I realised what it was though.

Last week there were no problems Smile

---------------