Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.2 (October 8, 2003) - SPOILERS

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.2 (October 8, 2003) - SPOILERS
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Episode Title - "Just Rewards"

Ideal epsiode title - "Captain Forehead and the Return of Peroxide Boy"????

Was it just me or did anyone else think the necromancer was a little Danny Devito-ish?

And that mailguy with the wrestling mask on!!! Eek Even Angel looked at him a little funny.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
lol.. is mailguy freaking you out?

i would expect a necromancer to be a little darker..scarier

i like that i don't know what to expect from spike

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tam:
lol.. is mailguy freaking you out?

i would expect a necromancer to be a little darker..scarier

i like that i don't know what to expect from spike

Not freaked out by mailguy. He's just an odd thing to throw in there. Like the whole thing about 'cheese' in the "Buffy" episode 'Restless'. Makes me wonder if Joss isn't taking his medication like he should be. Wink

I agree with the necromancer thing. Which is why I said something about the Danny Devito thing. Danny Devito = not scary.

I enjoy the "what's Spike up to" factor as well. I've always liked Spike. He's more laid back than the other characters.

Figured out what was different about Lorne! It's his hair. Different style. Why are they messing with the hair on this show?

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
My friend and I played a drinking game during this episode. Every time James Marsters used British slang/terminology we had to take a swig of our beer. Oddly enough, it only got me through a bottle and a half.

Hehe...I love the scene of Angel hitting himself on the head with the urn. Spike's "I think you missed" was freakin' priceless.

Don't know if I like this Spike as ghost stuff. I really don't want to be treated to a sequence of Spike learning to channel is emotional energy a 'la Patrick Swayze/Stephen Wright in Ghost.

Where's Wesley? <sigh>

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.

P.G. Wodehouse

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i think they've cranked up spike's accent a bit

quote:
Originally posted by SmirkMorgan:
Where's Wesley?

where's lorne? where's everyone who's not spike or angel?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
damn right...I needed more Lorne. If they are going to crank up the HoYay, how can they not have Lorne ogling Spike?

Are we love lorne?

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.

P.G. Wodehouse

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
speaking of lorne..
i got some horns at the renaissance festival yesterday Smile

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
heeheee...neat horns Smile

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
thank ye Wink

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
hooray for peroxide boy! Big Grin

i like the idea of spike and angel - together at last. am i the only one who thinks there might be history there? i mean, they were together for what, 20 years? you can't honestly expect me to believe that one drunken night, SOMETHING didn't happen...maybe it is just me.

--------------------------------------

i used to be with it. then they changed what it was. now what i'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird an scary to me. it'll happen to YOU.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
speaking of lorne..
i got some horns at the renaissance festival yesterday Smile

Hehe. Get you some green face paint and a really LOUD suit and you've got your Halloween costume!

quote:
Originally posted by Madogis:
i like the idea of spike and angel - together at last. am i the only one who thinks there might be history there? i mean, they were together for what, 20 years? you can't honestly expect me to believe that one drunken night, SOMETHING didn't happen...maybe it is just me.

They've definitely been playing to the slashers this season with some of the dialog and banter.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arista:
Hehe. Get you some green face paint and a really LOUD suit and you've got your Halloween costume!

lol.. i thought about that

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
lol.. i thought about that

If you dress up like Lorne for Halloween, you've gotta take a picture.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
if only i had the money for red contacts

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
if only i had the money for red contacts

If you take the picture right, you won't need red contacts. Wink

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Yay this ep was on last night.

I love Spike, really I do.

Gunn with hair.. can't get used to this.

Angel all.. i dunno the word to use.. but him being all... 'oh spike is eveil'.. and the exchange about buffy between them..

Jealous might be the word.. seeing as he never told anyone Spike was souled, or helped save the world... hehe..

Harmony still annoys the crap outta me, but she might grow on me, scarier things have happened.

Funny, i don;t miss connor... but i miss Cordy like hell.

*sigh*, i love spike, i am so glad they bought him over.. even though it is only for a season, now the show is cancelled.

========================

You're wrong not to trust one that knows you so well. I never betrayed you.. that was... Gabrielle

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
spike's accent has definitely been tinkered with. i'm still adjusting. i'm not missing connor or cordy, to be honest. everytime spike is scared i just wanna give him a hug Frown. poor baby. i really appreciated the whole fairness speach, which took into account the whole 100 years of torment versus 3 weeks. i think it needed to be said and i'm glad it was. also, lay off harm! the girl's alright.

--------------------------------------

fear me...for i am the darkness