Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU
 Login/Join 
Scroll Addict
posted

We are SO good, ladies!! I'm going to keep spitting out these episodes, because we're all on top of it !! Big Grin

SO ~ I Only Have Eyes For You ~ Season 2 !

One Word/Catch Phrase:Let's here ONE word (or Catch Phrase) that best desribes the episode. If you go creative and abstract, that's awesome... just say why

Fav. Scene:Give us one or two scenes that really stick out in your mind.

Dislikes: Did anythink tick you off or you didn't like SO much ?

Out of the norm : Did anything happen that was not normal ? (i.e. different credits, different "mutant enemy" icon, or breaking of the fourth wall)

Picture It : Tell us an image that made you gasp/laugh. . . What was it, and how did it make you feel ?

In Addition : This is space for you if yoiu have anything else to add or say about the episode.

HAPPY WATCHING !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ArtemisRed,

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post

One Word/Catch Phrase : Haunting.

Fav Scene : Buffy and Angel get possesed by the ghosts and Buffy is the acting the man's part and Angel is taken over by the woman's spirit... It was a VERY Angel/Buffy emotional scene.

Dislikes : I didn't like after the mojo faded with the spirits, that Angel realized him and Buffy kissed and BLAH... He got all puffy and just ran away...

Out of the Norm : Pretty "normal" Buffy Ep.

Picture It : Spike getting up from out of the wheelchair... HOT ! blush

In Addition : A nice episode. The flashbacks were cool and I love that song "I only have eyes for you", so when they used that song, it was great.

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtemisRed:
We are SO good, ladies!! I'm going to keep spitting out these episodes, because we're all on top of it !! Big Grin

lol, and YOU are SO good at picking episodes! such good taste! Big Grin

One Word/Catch Phrase: "i'm dead as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore!"

Fav. Scene: gotta be the whole buffy/james, angel/grace(?) possession. particularly when buffy screams at angel, "don't walk away from me, BITCH!" Razz. i also like the bit before all that when buffy is talking about james, and says "he destroyed the person he loved and it is just something he's going to live with." and then xander says, "he can't live with it buff...he's dead."

AND the bit after it where spike is watching angel scrub the filthy love off him - "they say once you've drawn blood you've exfoliated..." - and then angels says: "i was the one who was frickin' violated!!"

Big Grin Big Grin

in fact, i liked ALL the angel and spike intereaction. and dru, of course Wink.

it's hard to seperate favourite scenes in this - they're all awesome! this ep is like in my top three EVER!!Big Grin

Dislikes: again the graphics (i'm such a bitch about that Razz). mostly the swarm of wasps on the school. and i wasn't too fond of schnider suddenly having been aware of sunnydale being on a hellmouth all along. it just didn't seem to fit with his character that he'd actually have knowledge, and aslo the ability to conceal that knowledge. didn't like giles' blind conviction that the ghost was jenny either. i think no mater how upset and traumatized he was, giles would be smarter than that. maybe i'm just being too hard on him.

Out of the norm: i suppose in the context of the season, that would be the fact that buffy and angel were reunited for that brief, magical moment. that was nice Smile. and the episode focused a lot on people outside the scooby gang; it was as much james and grace's story as it was buffy and angel's.

Picture It: angel lying on the stairs. he really did look like an angel...so so pretty...

In Addition: like i said, one of my favourite episodes. it was so beautiful and sad and touching and.. well, you get the idea. loved it Smile

--------------------------------------

Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
Oohh!
You go SO in-depth with these eps !
That's inspiring... Watch Out, Madogis!! Big Grin