Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Pasadena Pictures
Page 1 2 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pasadena Pictures
 Login/Join 
<ArtemisRed>
posted
[Eek!] That picture of Tim (in black and white) is BEAUTIFUL [Eek!]

(he's hot... cant sing... but he's hot) [Xena]

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Thank you, TwinXenas & Artemis Red, and you are very welcome. Those links are cool, TwinXenas, thanks. (I only miss Hudson's silver dress, where is it? lol)

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
<Leebee>
posted
Nice pics Prof!. Nice meeting you, and of course the TwinXenas!. I took a picture of the two of you, but think I lost the disk. [Frown]
Sorry!
I finally got my films developed today and the pics are now on my site. They're in a new album so you'll know you've not seen them already. [Smile]

http://groups.msn.com/LeighsConSnaps/pasadenapt2.msnw

They turned out pretty well...better than I had expected. Hope you like 'em! [Big Grin]

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Wonderful addition, Leebee! Thank you.

<WelcomeXenaFan>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
quote:
Originally posted by WelcomeXenaFan:
Kewl! Thanks lila!! WXF :
By the way who's music videos won-I'm sure mine didn't since i haven't heard anything. WXF [Smile]

WXF-
They showed winning entries throughout the weekend. I kept listening for your name. I was running around a lot and missed much of Sunday's events so it may have been shown then. If so, Creation should be sending you a gift certificate!
What song did you submit?[/QB]

I submitted the one with Annie's Song, and How Do I Live. WXF [Smile]

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Great pics everyone! Prof X and Leigh , you got some great shots at the OAWFC breakfast!
I feel inspired now, I need to go upload the rest of my photos. I'll be back with links to them [Smile] !

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post