Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    2003 Pasadena Con

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
2003 Pasadena Con
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted
The weekend was fantastic! We are still on a con high. Will let the others tell you about it.

Prof X & ArtemisRed were seated right in front of us.

lila997 & Arista found us in general admission and shared some of their shots from the night's show.

<ArtemisRed>
posted
I had fun for my first Xena Con ! Woo-hoo. It's Very Different than what I had imagined. It was Nice Seeing scrollers there. . . I met Prof. X , who is by the way the nicest person ever !! . . . and the TwinXenas are so little [Smile] I didn't know they were so small [Razz]

(Lucy's beauty made me cry Saturday Night)

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Yes, we have been small all our lives. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
ArtemisRed, no wonder you have the word red in your scroller handle, you have red hair. [Eek!] [Wink]

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtemisRed:
I met Prof. X , who is by the way the nicest person ever !!

VERY true!! [Big Grin]

Glad you had fun at your first Xena convention. [Smile]

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Artemis Red! we didn't get to meet you! [Frown]

Got to met Prof X, though (a bunch of times). And Twinxenas, I was supposed to take you over to where we were so that you could meet leebee but I kept forgetting. Did you all ever find each other?

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Welcome back everyone! Hope you had an awesome time. I went to AUSXIP and saw some of the photos, everyone lookd great.

Maybe it was just the pics they posted, but did Lucy and Renee look a little 'put out' in a few of those shots?
AUSXIP con pics

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
Looks like it was fun!

nice pictures on that page. nice to see you two our famous twinnies. [Wink]

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
God, I wish I could have been there.... To bad I am all broke... as always... Looking good there TwinXenas! Really good!  -

[ February 11, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Moonshade ]

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
lila997, yes we got to meet LeeBee a couple of times when we were with Katherine Fugate.

Shawn, we do agree with you looking at the pics of Lucy & Renee esp. Renee.

Rellik & Moonshade, thanks for the compliments.

<ArtemisRed>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
Artemis Red! we didn't get to meet you! [Frown]

Did ya see a girl with bright red hair ??

[Wink]

Report This Post
<ArtemisRed>
posted
PS . . . I was always in the auctions... I love the auctions... people go crazy and spend A LOT of money !! I wish !

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtemisRed:
[QUOTE]Did ya see a girl with bright red hair ??

[Wink]

I saw a girl with pink/red stripes in her long blond hair but I don't think that was you. Was it??

quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff Melosa Kahina:
Maybe it was just the pics they posted, but did Lucy and Renee look a little 'put out' in a few of those shots?

Despite the expressions in some of those pics they didn't seem put out to me. They came across as gracious and fun and far more relaxed with the audience than I'd ever seen them -especially Renee. Maybe they didn't like the photographer and decided to make faces at her/him. [Wink] j/k

My LL/ROC pics are posted here: http://www.bingoze.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000236#000004

[ February 11, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: lila997 ]

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
lila they need to hire you to take the pics! Yours were awesome, as usual. You didn't have to erase any 'Big Giant Heads' did you [Wink]

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sheriff Melosa Kahina:
lila they need to hire you to take the pics! Yours were awesome, as usual. You didn't have to erase any 'Big Giant Heads' did you [Wink]

OMG!!! Funny you should mention that! Check out the pic on the page below. That's me between the 2 heads...

http://cmctravel.homestead.com/pasvar03.html

BTW, Shawn- you have a PM from me.

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
I've just gotten this email: "Your Creation Entertainment order has been received. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order. Please e-mail us if you have any questions.

Item Number Quantity Unit Price Extension
TKT-PREF-WE 1 325.00 325.00
TICKET-PREFERRED WEEKEND
"

I'm very glad they only rejected my order after I attended the whole convention [Big Grin]

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post