Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.3 (October 15, 2003) - SPOILERS!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.3 (October 15, 2003) - SPOILERS!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Episode Name: "Unleashed"

Interesting episode. I wasn't aware that there were variants in the species of werewolf. I mean, it makes sense... they are animal-ish and there are variants in animal species. Wonder what kind of werewolf Oz was. Standard issue (as Fred puts it)?

Who knew Fred was such a deadeye!

And the mailroom guy in the wrestling mask!!! Eek I think we should start a game... spot the mailroom guy in the wrestling mask.

Not much Wes this episode either.

[This message was edited by Arista on 16 October 2003 at 07:17 PM.]

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
this episode didn't really do anything for me
looking forward to next week's ep though

will werewolf girl really be back next month?
will wrestling guy be in every ep? seems that way

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tam:
this episode didn't really do anything for me
looking forward to next week's ep though

will werewolf girl really be back next month?
will wrestling guy be in every ep? seems that way

Yeah. I wasn't overly impressed with this week's ep either. It just didn't have the same punch as the previous two. It did have that "huh... interesting" effect to it though.

Well, werewolf girl did give Angel a look, so... Roll Eyes

Next week's ep looks awesome. That's the first time I've ever seen them make a "Viewer Discretion Advised" disclaimer about an upcoming episode. It's got that "Hellraiser" look to it.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arista:
Next week's ep looks awesome. That's the first time I've ever seen them make a "Viewer Discretion Advised" disclaimer about an upcoming episode. It's got that "Hellraiser" look to it.

Funny how happy I was to hear the viewer discretion thing! That means it's gotta be better than this episode. I'm so psyched about crossovers that I was like, "Why doesn't Angel find Oz and get him to help werewolf girl!" I guess it's cause Angel wants her to himself.

I must have blinked during, "the look".

Can't wait to see what happens with blondie bear!

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ya know Chiana, I kept waiting for a reference to Oz, but alas... there was none. Kinda left me disappointed.

I hear AH and SMG are going to appear at some point in the year on Angel. SMG will likely be during sweeps in February or May.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
who knew that a vampire show about werewolves could be so boring?

i wasn't really buying the whole "different speicies" thing. it just seemed unecessary. i mean, they've gone through costume changes before, so i don't see why they should go to such lengths to accommodate the new one, particularly when there's a bigger issue at hand: "when a werewolf is killed it reverts to it's human state"??? what? since when? so the guy in "phases" was shooting werewolves so he could sell *human* pelts in sri lanka? what? or is this another convenient aspect of the new speicies? if so, i say again unecessary. i'm sure the fact of her being eaten at all would have been enough to make us go "ooh". the whole thing just seemed disjointed and pointless. i wasn't impressed.

i won't ask specifically if there is as a spike/fred thing going on, but if there is, let me just say no. i like fred, i like spike, but fred and spike? uh uh. not working for me. unbuyable subtext is just no fun for me. now spike and angel, that could work Big Grin

as for there not being much wes, well, there doesn't seem to be much of anyone. they're trying to keep track of 7 people, plus harm, plus who ever the story of the week is. it's rediculous. i love them all, but something's gotta give. and lorne needs a new bar. there i said it.

signed, unimpressed (and intrigued about the viewer's disretion of which i had no prior knowledge o.O)

hm.

--------------------------------------

fear me...for i am the darkness