Episode Title - "Hellbound"
Mmmkay. It's probably just me, but my mouth was left a little dry after this episode. For some reason, I had geared myself up for this to be an awesome scary episode and I thought it was only so-so.
* Why's everyone so worried about Fred? I mean, she goes a little cooky after being stuck in a demon dimension for 5 years -- writing on the walls of her cave and such -- and everyone worries when she starts getting a little obsessive. Sheesh.
* The Buffy mention by Fred. Wonder when Angel and Spike are actually going to sit down and talk about Buffy.
* Angel: "I never told anyone this before, but I really liked your poems."
Spike: "You like Manilow."
* The Reaper -- not sure how I feel about him. He just wasn't... creepy?
* I'll admit that I was a little disturbed by the quick flash of, presumedly Spike, in hell with what appeared to be barbed wire wrapped around his mouth and eyes. That reminded me of "Hellraiser."
* No mailroom guy!! WTF!?!?
Okay... next week's episode is Angel's first Halloween episode. I've always enjoyed the Buffy Halloween episodes, so hopefully this one will be good.
Decent article at CNN.com about Season 5, should anyone be interested. Minor spoilers for upcoming episodes.
i also thought, what with the disclaimer and all, that it would be scarier and have more nakediness
and yes disappointed about no mail guy.. perhaps he'll be in the halloween ep
liaison girl kinda gives me the willies
"I'm so evil. And skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay!"
we had no such disclaimer and i can see why. it wasn't all that scary, but i kind of psyched myself into thinking it was anyway. the nakedness was much appreciated (she says while wearing her spike shirt with pride)
it was better than the last episode, but i have a feeling that may have more to do with spike's general presence rather than the content of the show.
am i the only one not obsessed with that guy in the mask? and where was harmony ?
there were some gross bits in it, but all in all, it didn't make me cringe anymore than the whole torturing thing with spike and angel in the 3rd ep of the first season (the name excapes me, but the sequal to "harsh light of day"), or all "the first" goings on with spike in buffy. also the reaper sucked. if he could manipulate his own reality, why didn't he make himself all hot and spunky? moron. very weak indeed.
i liked the poem quote. it was cute
fear me...for i am the darkness
|Powered by Social Strata|