Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.7 (November 12, 2003) - SPOILERS!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.7 (November 12, 2003) - SPOILERS!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Episode Name: "Lineage"

Holy 'Terminator', Percy!!

That was an interesting episode. Wonder who sent those ninja cyborgs!

I dunno about everyone else, I'm glad Wes finally told Fred how he feels about her. She looked completely confused and bewildered. Then Knox comes in and RUINS THE MOMENT!! Ugh!

Spike confronting Eve was good. Got some subtle info from her that may be of use later. Had a good chuckle when he just left her stuck in the elevator.

LOVED Wes' "father's" reaction to Lorne. His eyes just couldn't look away from that hot pink suit.

And the BEST part of the show -- next week we get.... DRUSILLA!!!!

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
yay! dru! Big Grin

we don't get ads for next episodes (stupid country).

i can't believe that no one responed to this thread. this was the best ep of the season so far! i have to say i didn't appreciate the throwing up, and i did suspect that mr. wesley was a robot, but then the suspicion went away and i was totally shocked when wesley killed him Eek. he didn't even hesitate, just BANG!...and a few more after that (anyone else thinks that wesley has some very unresolved issues with his father?? obviously).

i liked lorne keeping an eye on mr wesley. and then fred having to go rescue him, and spike's excitement over "head boy" Big Grin

it all felt very angelly. i approve a lot Smile. i'm not saying it was the best episode ever, but it was pretty darn cool, emotion wise. also, i like knox (didn't know his name though). at this point, i'd almost be dissapointed if he didn't get fred...or go majorly psycho-evil - whatever's good.

yay dru! Big Grin

--------------------------------------

fear me...for i am the darkness