Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.1 (premier date 1 October 2003) Spoiler Warning

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.1 (premier date 1 October 2003) Spoiler Warning
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
Okay, what did we all think of that?

Heh, Fred's rant about the satisfaction about watching everyone at W&H die made me laugh, but she'd better chill out. If your underlings don't like you, then they'd best fear you. Fred better work on Like.

Not buying Gunn is now a brilliant legal mind. Really. I thought he was just scamming for a minute, because that whole courtroom speech sounded like someone faking....the old baffle 'em with bullshit. Nice suit though.

Wes....wasn't really doing anything. Maybe next week?

Lorne...love that he can slip into a Los Angeles County courtroom wearing a fedora and shades and noone notices him.

your profuse drinking will bring ye to the grave.
http://mewing.net/deathquiz.shtml

"I have a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the Shit Kicked Out of Me."

Captain Edmund Blackadder: Blackadder Goes Forth

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Eh, I wasn't too impressed. I hated Angel's hair. Boreanz has a rep for having perfect f'en hair, they shouldn't mess with the tried and true. :-p

And ugh, I'm gagging with the introduction of Spike. Ye gods I loathe that character.

I'll watch next week, but grudgingly. :-p

I offer no apologies for the things that I believe and say
And I like it that way

Your wretched little lives have all been cursed
Cause of all the witches working, I'm the worst

I put a spell on you
A wicked spell...

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I actually liked Fred's little "flip out." She's been so mousey in the past that it's good to see her finally stand up for something she believes in. However, I do agree about keeping the "minions" relatively happy.

I had a good head scratch with the whole Gunn thing. I'm starting to think that W&H is targeting him as the "easiest to corrupt". It's like Fred said, their likely looking to divide and corrupt.

I've read that most of the first episodes will center more around the rest of the cast versus Wes. I guess they're running out of story ideas for him. AD better look out. Look what happened to CC when they ran out of ideas for Cordy.

Lorne... heh. Is it just me or does Lorne look a little different this season -- meaning makeup-wise? Lorne's done that in the past -- jaunting around LA without too many second glances. I figure it's LA -- they've seen all kinds of weird things.

Angel's hair -- yeah... what the heck was up with that??? I want the old spikey Angel hair back!

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
so now we know that angel doesn't mind spanking men Wink

but where did the spike amulet come from?

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
yay Harmony, boo Spike.

Yes, cut the hair, David.

---------------------------------
This is my chicken sandwich and coffee.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
respectfully disagreeing..
yay spike, boo harmony

i agree about the hair tho Wink
but it does look better than in dido's new video

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tam:
so now we know that angel doesn't mind spanking men Wink

but where did the spike amulet come from?

Yeah.. that was obviously one for the Spike/Angel slashers.

Well, I figure it's W&H -- and they've got ways of retrieving their property. Eek

Did anyone else catch the mail delivery guy? He was wearing a wrestling mask. WTF!?

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arista:
Did anyone else catch the mail delivery guy? He was wearing a wrestling mask. WTF!?

i did notice that
maybe that's what all the fashionable demons in L.A. wear? Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
i did notice that
maybe that's what all the fashionable demons in L.A. wear? Smile

Heh. I thought fashionable demonwear in L.A. was a fedora, sunglasses, and a trenchcoat. Wink

I actually just read something saying that we'll find out what's up with the masked man in a later episode. Verah, verah interesting.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arista:
Heh. I thought fashionable demonwear in L.A. was a fedora, sunglasses, and a trenchcoat. Wink

with gloves?

wrestling masks must be what all the unfashionable demons wear.. or maybe it's just a wrestler.. a short wrestler Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I liked the ep, for the most part.
I DO NOT like the new chick. She's annoying and Sooo not Angel's type.
I didn't like his hair, eck.
With the spike amulet...
I'm thinkin' buffy sent it, I mean, she would've been the last to have it, and maybe she just figured angel could do somethign with it now? who knows..
time to go read some spoilers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The hottest thing this side of Epworth, Iowa.

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jubs:
[...]
With the spike amulet...
I'm thinkin' buffy sent it, I mean, she would've been the last to have it, and maybe she just figured angel could do somethign with it now? who knows..
time to go read some spoilers...

Actually, the last person to have the amulet was Spike and he made like a chicken wing at KFC then went down the hole with the rest of Sunnydale. When last we saw Buffy, she was on the short bus gettin' the heck out of Dodge -- so to speak -- and all she had in her hand was her scythe.

Perhaps those pesky PTB are at work where the amulet is involved.

Anyone seen this? I give the individual who started it credit. Check out the friends section for more silliness.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
looks like W&H does own spike after a fashion

anyone still watching? Wink

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
looks like W&H does own spike after a fashion

anyone still watching? Wink

Of course! I'll even start a new thread for the new episode. Wink

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
well, it's what, 15 episodes later and i finally get to comment on the first ep Razz

i thought it was pretty good, but then, i kinda hated season 4, so i wasn't expecting much from the start.

the new girl reminds me of jennifer garner, and that's just wrong in itself. i associate garner with good guys, not bad guys. my mind had a little spasm at that concept alone.

i like harmony Smile. the "blondie bear" thing at the end was so cute Big Grin

i'm thinkin' the amulet came from wolfram and heart's sources (though you probably all know the truth by now) but it might be one of those things you just have to go with *shrug*.

i liked the rant, i liked gunn's new persona, and i...liked angel's hair *ducks and waits for the chairs to stop being thrown*. still, they shouldn't be messing with trademarks.

a silly thing to mention, but i like how we get to see them in sunlight now, thanks to the "magic" windows Razz.

all this is probably totally irrelevent now but i don't know, maybe the other aussie scrollers can revive these threads as the episodes come to us. just a thought.

and stop picking on spike!

that is all.

--------------------------------------

fear me...for i am the darkness

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Heh. I think Eve looks like Hayley Joel Osment -- the kid from "The Sixth Sense".

The necrotempered glass is a nice touch. The episodes aren't as dark, lighting-wise, as they were in the past because of the ability to play out some of the indoor scenes in the sun.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I taped it

I went to watch it last night and and and, the tape cut out in the last 10 mins, i didn;t get to see spike.

But a neighbour of mine taped it, so i'll have to borrow hers..LOL

I still need to finish watching s4, i couldn't wait any longer.. hehe

========================

You're wrong not to trust one that knows you so well. I never betrayed you.. that was... Gabrielle

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post