Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.13 (Feb. 11, 2004) - SPOILERS!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.13 (Feb. 11, 2004) - SPOILERS!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Lemme first get this out of the way -- ~yaaawwwnnnnnnnn~. I sure hope I wasn't the only one bored to tears with this episode. I was a little iffy on it when I saw the promos for it, but I figured "hey, I've not seen enough good U-boat movies, so what the heck!" Oy.

I did like Spike's comment when Angel said something about Spike being a Nazi. "No, I just ate one." Heh.

So Angel -- the souled Angel -- sired a single vampire -- Sam Lawson. Ya know, I was in the Air Force with a guy named Sam Lawson. He and I went to tech --

Oh, sorry. Where was I?

Best thing about this episode -- previews for next week's episode!

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I agree with Arista. I found myself asking, "what's the point of this eppy?" It really felt irrelevant. The only good thing about it was that we get to see the beginning of the "Initiative" government program that was introduced in Buffy Season Four. That, and when they opened the torpedo tube and Angel was all cute and scrunched inside. And maybe a few of Spikes quips.

I was really disappointed in Angel for letting that guy go after he vamped him. He just unleashed a killer onto the rest of the world for 60 years. Boo on Angel. Shame!

Posts: 8 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 26 January 2004Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I was like, who the hell cares? Oooooh, someone else has beef with Angel from the past. Wake me up when it becomes relevant.

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness. I missed the first half and I haven't watched the second yet. Maybe I won't.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
spike with black hair..yipes
didn't the arians like blondes?

do all good people who become vamps lose all conscious?

anyway, another dude doesn't like angel
dude goes poof.. next!

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
um, i forgot i watched this episode, so i guess everything you're saying is correct. i do seem to remember me liking spike with black hair, so that was nice Smile

i don't quite understand a lot of what was going on (mainly because i can't remember it) but it seemed to be an expensive version of a clip show - bit of this old storyline, a bit of that - thinking about it now, i feel offended that it could sort of be percieved as having something to do with "are you now or have you ever been", an episode which i happen to love. i hope this doesn't signal a return to the way this season started out - lame and tedious (in my opinion).

the initiative was good.

--------------------------------------