Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    Angel 5.18 (April 21, 2004) - SPOILERS

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Angel 5.18 (April 21, 2004) - SPOILERS
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
I was a little leary of this episode because I'm not a huge Connor fan, but overall, I really enjoyed this episode. It really gave some closure to the whole "mind wipe" thing and Connor and Angel's relationship.

Things I liked:
  • The Spike and Illyria show! Did anyone else notice the clipboard come flying out of the room after Spike was tossed out in front of Angel and Connor? Heh.
  • The final scene between Connor and Angel. Connor finally accepting Angel as his father. Quite touching.
  • "... or the petrie dish she just put in her mouth." ... "She put a whole petrie dish in her mouth?" Ha!

Things I was disappointed with:
  • No mention of Cordy. I kinda figured Connor would ask.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I found Connor a lot less annoying in this episode. I was confused until the last scene with him if his memories had come back, I was sitting there with my mom going "well did he or didn't he??" and finally after he says "that's something I learned from my father" we were both like "Ahhh, ok, he did"

I missed the first twenty minutes of the show, care to summarize? If not, that's cool. I missed just up until Angel was telling the red dude (don't know his name) that he'd get connor to fight for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i knew this was going to be a good episode the moment i saw connor's parents. i was like "clients! real live clients! praise the lord and halelujah!" i just knew it would be like old times again Smile

so connor came bak eh? closure is always good, particularly when it means the fixing of a previously CRAP character. this new connor lad was quite loverly Smile. all i can say about wesley is that i hope he's hapy with himself and that (even though i like him) angel should have killed him aaaages ago - just a bucket of trouble he is *chooses to ignore the invaluable translating and demonology skills wesley has* Razz

i liked that ..non-eve guy..how he said "you and i aren't going to be making out on that couch anytime soon". anyone else feel that angel was a little dissapointed?? Razz

gunn was cool how he didn't let himself be fooled by wolfram and hart again. he's a good boy that gunn. how come no one ever mentions his sister anymore? just a thought.

i was a little dissapointed that that delightful lindsey wasn't involved again, but what are ya gonna do? (p.s, any australians who might read this by chance, christian kane is on "las vagas" on monday night, 8.30, prime (21st jun, i think *shrugs*).

i hope lilah comes back soon for no good reason. i miss her *sigh* Frown

--------------------------------------