Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Warrior Women Archive    The One (and only) Buffy and Angel Trivia Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The One (and only) Buffy and Angel Trivia Thread
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
darla? (and it seems like we should have had this, but i'm none the wiser so who are you to be all superior!!*talking to no one in particular..except maybe the voices again...*O_O)

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Pity i didn;t see this question, cause even i know the answer to that, she's in the very first scene...lol

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
what's the name of drusilla's dog?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Drusilla has a dog?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heitie:
Drusilla has a dog?

Oh yes. A puppy to be exact. I can clearly remember the scene, but can't remember the episode title or the puppy's name.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
perhaps a clue?

"her owner died...without a fight" Razz

i'm sure that doesn't help, but i'm having fun Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Miss Sunshine

Q: What was Buffy's egg's name?

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
is "eggbert" too simple?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Since it's right, I'd say no.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
lol, yay!Big Grin

ok, what was the name of joyce's friend in "dead man's party"?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Her name was Pat.

And the only reason I remember that is because I kept snickering and thinking of Julia Sweeney playing "Pat" on SNL.

I'll pass my question on to whomever wants to ask it.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
*looks around* Ok, I'll do it.

After coming back to life for the second time, what was Buffy's first job? (as in employee job, not task job)

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
*looks around* Ok, I'll do it.

After coming back to life for the second time, what was Buffy's first job? (as in employee job, not task job)

"Life Serial"! The nerd troika!

First she tried to go back to school with Willow, then she tried to work at the construction site with Xander, and then she tried to work at the Magic Box.

Question: What street is Angel's Sunnydale mansion on? I'm talking the fictitious street in Sunnydale, not the actual street in LA the mansion is on.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'd like to perform the resurrection spell that Willow did on Buffy for this thread, but I'm afraid of snakes. Can anyone answer the previous trivia question?

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
ok, well i don't know the answer to that just yet (i will try to find out though), but i got a new question to consider:

which former buffy star might i have seen in an episode of "six feet under" the other night (remembering i'm in australia), reciting a poem about the lower regions of the female body Razz?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Madogis:
ok, well i don't know the answer to that just yet (i will try to find out though), but i got a new question to consider:

which former buffy star might i have seen in an episode of "six feet under" the other night (remembering i'm in australia), reciting a poem about the lower regions of the female body Razz?

Ahh. That was Tom Lenk.

And for the answer to my stumper... look to the episode where we meet Gwendolyn Post.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Clearly, I've pulled one over on y'all. Angel's mansion was on Crawford Street.

Next question: What is Xander's middle name?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Something like Lavelle?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Something like Lavelle?

You are correct! Your question.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
oh...pressure...

How many episodes of Buffy and Angel were there, both shows combined?

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Yay! A question I can answer! Oh, the happiness!

There are 253 episodes all together. Smile I am pretty sure of it, at least...

And now, my question... And remember, I haven't seen that much, so my question might be a bit easier then the rest in this thread...

Q: How old was Drusilla when she turned Spike into a vampire? ('Cause it was she that did it, right?)

Edited to reformulate the question...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KSena,

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post