Scrolls
Kingdom Hearts 2

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/146601791/m/223104078

27 April 2005, 09:03 AM
XF3
Kingdom Hearts 2
I personally loved the first one and I keep hearing differant dates for the second one. I so hope it is worth the wait. I keep thinking I should buy the one for GBA but I just don't know about games like that on the GB. If it wasn't for Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't have touched FF and as it was my brother would not get off my back about trying it. I'm stubborn like that.

-----------------------------
My Space

27 April 2005, 09:42 AM
Argeaux
Buy the GBA version.

Then I won't have to.

~~~~~~~~~~

27 April 2005, 10:48 AM
Sara
I LURVE Kingdom Hearts. Thought that game was awesome and I had a bit of a crush on Sora.

I've been hearing different dates on the release too. Once it comes out, and I get my PS2, I'll definitely pick that title up.

The Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories game for GBA is pretty good. Not nearly as good as the original game itself, but if you're looking for a fix of KH, that'll do the trick until the second one comes out.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness
27 April 2005, 11:25 AM
Chiana
I luuuuurve Kingdom Hearts also! I didn't know about the second one coming soon. YAY!

I'm in the mood for some JPop! No matter what happens the future doesn't scare me at all...
27 April 2005, 11:34 AM
Sara
I uh, *cough* have that song d/l'ed on my comp here at work and at home. *cough*

What can I say...Wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water...

The madness spreads. Big Grin

27 April 2005, 02:17 PM
XF3
I read two on two differant sites that it comes out September of this year so I am pretty much bitting my nails until it does (not like I actually bite my nails)....Glad to know I'm not alone on this one...the game is absolutely awesome....and gorgeous vibrant colors...and Sara thanks for the idea...gonna go find that song! Big Grin

I was at the store today and I stared at KH on GBA in the case and decided I needed a printer for my computer more than I needed the game. So here I am, the owner of a brand spankin new printer! An early birthday present from my honey Big Grin

My Space

27 April 2005, 02:24 PM
Sara
Utada Hikaru's "Simple and Clean"

I knew her name would come to me eventually. Heh. Big Grin

27 April 2005, 02:46 PM
Chiana
I love the line about, "does that mean I have to meet your father?"

That's a cool song! Big Grin
27 April 2005, 02:52 PM
XF3
So very cool...don't know if I would have found it as fast if you hadn't given me the name! Got it on my computer now Big Grin Thanks Sara

My Space

27 April 2005, 03:16 PM
Sara
np. Smile
28 April 2005, 12:08 AM
Argeaux
quote:
Originally posted by XenaFairy3:

I was at the store today and I stared at KH on GBA in the case and decided I needed a printer for my computer more than I needed the game.
I still have much work to do, here.

~~~~~~~~~~

28 April 2005, 08:39 AM
XF3
Argy will lead me to the darkside yet.

My Space

28 April 2005, 09:02 AM
Argeaux
Just take my hand and follow me.

Everything will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~

28 April 2005, 10:34 AM
XF3
You are evil. Big Grin

My Space

18 September 2005, 09:33 AM
XF3
I started playing KH again because I'm fiending for the second one. I went ahead and put it on expert level this time. The only thing I noticed differant is the enemies take more life away from you when they hit you. So in effect you build yourself up more before you meet a boss. I built myself up so much for the first boss that the fight was laughable. I was just afraid he was going to kill me on the first blow.

My Space

21 September 2005, 04:18 PM
Sara
3/1/2006 is what I read at the PS2 site today.

(I'm seriously jonesing for a ps2 and trying to restrain myself) Razz

23 September 2005, 01:28 PM
XF3
How's that restraining going????....LOL Big Grin evil

My Space

26 March 2006, 04:17 PM
XF3
Well it's coming out Tues. here and I will be in full play mode any time that I am not at work. That is when Rachel is not playing the first KH. Yes I finally brought her around to start playing it. She doesn't love the fact there are so many differant things to control and the intricate levels of the game but I think she's warming up to it. Where is that second PS2 when I need it. I will NEVER talk her into that one. Hehe. evil

My Space

02 April 2006, 08:33 PM
XF3
Awesome game. So VERY awesome.

My Space

03 April 2006, 04:15 AM
Argeaux
I've heard mixed reviews about Kingdom Hearts 2.

I'm thinking of buying the GBA version instead of just playing the ROM I download. Shhhh!

~~~~~~~~~~

07 April 2006, 11:00 AM
XF3
Control wise it's so much better than the last one. Some of the story gets a bit repetitive but it's worth seeing the characters that I love so much. I love the reaction moves. It makes you feel more apart of the game. I was starting to think that the normal level was too easy but it's starting to pick up a little bit and getting harder.

My Space

06 October 2006, 01:05 AM
XF3
My brother made the final battle to be easier than it was. But it was worth it. Loved every minute. Big Grin

My Space