Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    I bought a Gamecube!

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I bought a Gamecube!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
it was $89 a target Agry, they have a sale on Big Grin

i couldn't find chaos bleeds anywhere yet.

But i got Colleseum and I also got Spyro. Not sure which spyro it is (1, 2 etc)

my box is blue and has the cool handle thing on for carrying it

Big Grin

And Emerald comes out tomorrow... ahh life is good.

oh and i bought one of them cordy thing for connecting my GB to the GC so i can battle with my team.

Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, do I get a GameCube.

Hmmm.

I feel like all the cool kids are getting them.

Whaddaya reckon, Ame? Do you like having it?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I love it....it's the best and smoothest system around? Be one with the Cube.... Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
One of us ^_^

'A Hero's Tail' is the 2nd Spyro game of this 'generation' and the 5th Spyro game over all.

I wouldn't worry too much about the 4th one, 'Enter the Dragonfly'. It really wasn't put together well. All sorts of glitches. Plus, they used Ripto as the bad guy, which was stupid.

I liked how the Spyro games would always have a new main baddie. Well, except for the GBA games, who used Ripto to death.

So hmm.. Keep us up to date with how you're doing in the story mode of Colosseum Big Grin

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Cora>
posted
oo I also recently joined the "salem convinced me to buy a game cube club"

Big Grin I am sooo addicted now lol loveeeeeeeee it

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
my fav game on my 'cube is buffy at the moment

jess loves watching me play buffy.. and she and mick get there and play simpsons hit and run.

I haven't fully gotten into colleseum yet... more due to the differences between it and GBA pokemon.

and spyro... i'll always love spyro Big Grin

i wish it was easier to find games though.. and as much variety as Ps2 and xbox etc.

Oh well, i didn;t spend THAT much on the system.... if worse comes to worse i can always get no more games for this system and save up for something else

MWAHAHAHA

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Save up for one of the new PS3s.

OR you could snap up an old PS2 when the new system comes out and they drop in price.

OR you could get the DS you've been threatening to.

OR you could get one of the new PSPs.

Any way you slice it, you're a game addict now. Big Grin

Cora, what games do you have?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Chaos Bleeds is on its way! Along with a bigger memory card so I can make more Animal Crossing towns. Big Grin

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Hey Chiana:
Don't know if you knew this but you can only have one town per memory card. If you did know this already, please disregard.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post