Scrolls
Animal Crossing DS

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/146601791/m/462102328

29 March 2005, 09:37 PM
Argeaux
Animal Crossing DS
I grabbed this letter out of the IGN DS mail bag:

hey, i heard rummors that the nintendo DS is going online relatively soon. Now i'm a loyal nintendo player and am pretty partial to xbox, however, i hate sony with a passion. i despise everything about sony, but the PSP is looking ever so sweet compared to my DS. Once the DS goes online, i'd be content. Do you know when this could possibly be happening?

mick

It's no rumor, the Nintendo DS is indeed going online later this year with games like Animal Crossing. And while I can't say anything official about who's responsible for the development kit to get the DS online, if you read the latest issue of Nintendo Power you'll notice that they have an article about a company named "GameSpy" helping Nintendo out with the API. Hmm...

-- Craig

Do you realise this means we could play Animal Crossing together over the 'net? Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

29 March 2005, 11:36 PM
Salem
Yes Big Grin It'll be great!

There's an article here about it, if you haven't read it. Then you should go to the video section and download 'Footage from GDC 2005'.

I'm still excited about the sky in the game. You could never see it in the original Eek

30 March 2005, 12:15 AM
Argeaux
Ah, thanks for that.

The screens look pretty good. Chunky little characters. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

30 March 2005, 12:30 AM
XF3
EekGreat...my disolve not to get DS is weakening by the second.

-----------------------------
My Space

30 March 2005, 05:45 AM
Salem
Join the dark side Smile

Not that I know what makes it dark..

30 March 2005, 07:45 AM
Argeaux
DS is very good.

Very, VERY good.

You must feel the power of the DS.

Join us, you must.