Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Fire Emblem

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fire Emblem
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
I am now up to chapter 14.

Will it matter who got injured and stuff back before Lyn got to her grandfather?

I have found a few of them again, that had been injured and was curious if their level was reset back down cause of the injury? or does it not matter.

Also, i haven't lost anyone from the new pack yet, except Dorcas and Rebecca in the previous chapter (which is still saved, in case i decide to go back and redo it.)

Is it worth it for those 2?

I have at present.
Eliwood, Marcus (who i like), Lowen, Bartre, Hector, Matthew, Oswin (cool dude) and Serra.

Oswin is the highest on Level 11.

Ideas, comments, hints, tips and suggestions all welcomed.

I LOVE THIS GAME.

Fondles Argy.

Trying to talk Salem into getting it. evil

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Hey slut, I already started a Fire Emblem thread. Razz

Come, join Argy and I. Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yes, Salem SHOULD get this game. Everybody should.

Now, as for hints - one of the best things I've been doing lately is killing all the enemies, then NOT seizing the throne, and getting someone to move near Nils so he can play his flute. You have to do this over and over and over, but you can level him right up, this way.

Dorcas is a good character to keep, I reckon.

I'm not sure about what health level your characters start on for Eliwood's story. Sorry.

I finally got to the final Eliwood chapter without losing the people I wanted to keep. It's a toughie, but I reckon I can take 'em all out, with a bit of thinking.

Fire Emblem is a VERY good game. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post