Scrolls
All gods.... come hither

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/235102177/m/285105775

08 December 2004, 04:32 AM
Amethyst
All gods.... come hither
I was having a chat to the fates today, and they were nice enough to remind me about the Twilight.

Should anything be done about it?

08 December 2004, 05:30 PM
xenacrazed
There is no "Twilight".

The "Twilight" is nothing more than the fig-newton of some silly mortals' imaginations.
Smile
08 December 2004, 05:33 PM
xenacrazed
I like bbq'd mortals smoothered in cheese.

I have flossed mortals from my teeth.
08 December 2004, 06:07 PM
Smirk Morgan
If you keep Xena from dying, she won't purify my warped twisted little soul and I won't go all gushy angelic and get reborn and go bad seed and kill the Amazons and then get annointed by GOL and give Xena the power to kill gods....

or you could just avoid the self-fulfilling prophecy thingie.

08 December 2004, 08:32 PM
xenacrazed
What about the Olympian belief concerning the Twilight of mortals?

Or maybe we could toss lightning bolts at just the bad mortals. Change human history. Things get so bad in the future, ppl worship reality tv shows, the internet and musicians! Pffffft! Things get sooooo bad in the future, some of them even elect & relect as a leader, that Dubya guy who escaped from Tartarus a few years back. Double duh there. So let's do a twilight thing on bad dumb mortals now, & maybe the good, smart descendents will be worshipping us in appreciation in the future. 'k?
08 December 2004, 09:16 PM
Argeaux
If Eve were to die, she would never be baptised and Xena would never receive the ability to kill gods ...

~~~~~~~~~~

09 December 2004, 07:28 AM
zoom
it's not gods Xena needs to be worring about...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'