Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  The Brothel    point giving outing

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
point giving outing
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
I was just curious, with random point giving, just because either of us likes something someone has done (more so than anyone elses), do we have to discuss it with each other before awarding said points.

Also.. what is each weekly thing gunna be out of? so we can figure out what a good amount would be for random points..

1, 2 or 3 i reckon, depending just how good the thing is you want to award.

For instance... i reckon (compared to the other crap in the thread) Minya's post, which tied togetehr some loose ends, and didn;t just make the story point toward said persons character (like everyone elses..lol)..needs.. 2 points.

but thats just me.

idea? pointers?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
oh and xexy should lose like a million points just for this line.
quote:
"So, is there a plan?" Gabrielle asked sweetly,batting her gorgeous green eyes.

for the eyes bit obviously.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I was thinking, now that so many people are playing, it might be easier for us to award points for the people we think have done the WORST - 3, 2 and 1 point each, in order from worst onwards.

Does that make sense?

Also, I agree that Minya's post has been useful in tying threads together. I also like the interplay set up between her and Ephiny in General, which is the most creative thing I've seen in the game so far.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
so since the worst earn points... it's the person with the most points who gets booted??