Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  The Brothel    Untitled 2.6

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Untitled 2.6
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I remember when I first got breasts. They came along quite uninvited one summer. I tried to crush them down by pulling my singlet tighter, but no. They would not leave me in peace. Now, thanks to them, I have suffered a thousand indignities. When it's cold they allow my nipples to poke through my T-shirt - to my chagrin. In the street they act like beacons to drunks. One day a man remarked, as he passed me,
'Phoar! She's got big tits!'
I don't know who was more embarrassed, me or his girlfriend.

I never asked for breasts. Not once did anyone give me a form to fill in to order a set. They thud heavily up and down when I run. According to many of the magazines they are too saggy. No child has ever supped at one or the other.

Worst of all they mark me before I have a chance to express an opinion. My breasts speak for me. I don't hold thoughts inside my head because I am me. Instead I think the way I do because I'm female, middle-aged, large, squat. Because I have tits.

When my breasts were perkier I had the opportunity to use them in order to influence conversations with the opposite sex, to my advantage. I never once took that path. Now, ironically, they merely get in the way.

I dream of living as an Amazon, removing a breast for a noble cause. The truth of the matter is more likely that, when the time comes, I will have no say as to my breasts being removed. Just as I had no say in their being installed.

Time and again I remind my lover, and myself, that my chest is not an entity separate from me. It's a part of who I am. All a lie. I am more than my breasts. I am more than my legs, back, buttocks, hair, teeth and arms. Without them I would not cease to be. I am words on a page - free flowing thought. When I am gone a part of me will live on in these lines. Until the end of everything.

--------------------

EXERCISE: Write about breasts.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
This is very nice, and to the point, Argy. I've felt the same things. The way breasts mark you, long before you've had a chance to express who you really are. I'm sure that mine have affected my life in ways that I don't even know.

I like this line:

quote:
Time and again I remind my lover, and myself, that my chest is not an entity separate from me.

In this we futilely strive and fail, because in a way, they are. They seem to have developed a purpose in human relations that goes beyond what they were originally designed for, and that’s not something easily shaken.

( WinkI’m having fun with puns today.)