Scrolls
Buffy-fanfic-sharing...

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/416601791/m/767101226

06 January 2005, 11:49 AM
KSena
Buffy-fanfic-sharing...
To keep the Buffy-forum still kicking I thought of this. How about sharing your favorite fanfics with each other?

I'll start.

This fanfic made me cry the first time I read it. No kidding. It is about Spikes thoughts after the events in The Gift and before the events in Bargaining part 1.
It is so sad and so butiful...

Balm.
Found it at Buffy Fiction Archive.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...
13 June 2005, 05:50 PM
butterflykjs
this was really interesting, and i've never seen anything like it.... Smile
15 June 2005, 09:20 AM
KSena
Wohooo!!! I got a reply!!! *grin* I guess you mean that the fanfic was intresting. I can only agree. Smile

Now I have to post another fanfic that I think kick ass!!! *grin*

I have meet this amazing writer on LiveJournal. She has a toon of great and amazing stories going, but I think this is my favorite-story by her: Forbidden. It is about Spike and Dawn and there feelings for eachother. Smile And she writes it beautifully. Wanna read more by her, check out her Livejournal here: Sexymermaid's Erotic Fanfic & Art

Hope someone will enjoy it. Smile

19 August 2005, 06:39 PM
Spikette
This was a cool idea. Would it be wrong to qualify some of my own fanfiction as a favorite? Lol.. It is, and it's on my livejournal... haven't found a great site to host yet. But anyway, I just joined this place, am still figuring out how it works. So.. hello, all.

Sleep all day. Party all night. Nerver grow old, and never die. It's fun to be a vampire.
20 August 2005, 09:08 AM
XF3
Hi Spikette!...We have a lot going on in the General forum so make sure you visit there too. That's where you introduce yourself. Hope you like it here.Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

21 August 2005, 04:09 PM
KSena
Hello there Spikette! And welcome! Big Grin I'd love if you post links here to your fanfic, that would be great!