Scroll Tragic

| Yes Merry Christmas All Its not yet monday here.. All I want this Xmas is for my Daughter to ANSWER HER GD PHONEwhem I call.... even 50/50 would be a nice improvement...  |
| | | Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003 |  
IP
|
|
Scroll Guardian

| quote: Originally posted by I'm a Xmas Ho Ho Ho: so merry xmas all, and i hope you get what you wanted.
More xc wives and more cds, thankee Santa! Merry Christmas to all ye scrollers! |
| | | Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004 |  
IP
|
|
Scroll Guardian
| Merry Christmas Everyone! |
| | |
Scroll Guardian
| Post- Christmas wishes from the holiday beagle! |
| | |
Scroll Stalker

| Thank you lila, it's just not Christmas without a beagle. Y'all have some fine lookin' pups. Here's a belated Merry HoHo and a pre Happy New Year! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> |
| | | Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003 |  
IP
|
|