Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
Scroller![]() |
So I used to be 100% totally and completely OBSESSED with Xena. I was 13, the show was in it's heyday and I worshipped the ground the warrior princess walked on. But then...for reasons beyond my immediate knowledge...it went away. Aaand now it's back. Just like that all of the freaking sudden. For a while now I've been wanting to purchase one of the Xena seasons on DVD, and finally did. I found Season 2 (one of my favorites) at a reasonable price (holy crap are they expensive!) and it arrived on Monday. Yeah, I've totally already watched the whole thing. I forgot how much I loved the show! But as in every fandom I ever get involved in, I need to find new fandom friends to talk to about the fandom. Trust me, my Pirates of the Caribbean friends are NOT interested in my squeeing about Joxer the Mighty. So I'm here. Looking for new pals. I'm totally awesomely nice and I love to read fanfic, but mostly I just need to be able to go "OMG REMEMBER IN THIS EPISODE WHEN THIS HAPPENED!" with someone who knows what I'm talking about. Puh-lease. Be my friend -= Emilee =- | ||
|
| Scroll Stalker |
Hey there! Welcome to our neck of the woods. Don't worry...you'll fit in nicely. | |||
|
Scroll Stalker![]() |
Welcome aboard. You may have to initiate some Xena chat, but I doubt you'll have any trouble getting anyone to participate. Always nice to see newbies. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> | |||
|
| Scroll Desperado |
welcome. we're all slightly mad here, so you'll fit right in. it'll be fun to revisit some old X:WP eps. WHAT WOULD XENA DO? are you sitting on the soap? sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...' | |||
|
Scroll Guardian |
Welcome!! | |||
|
| Scroll Guru |
As fore mentioned, if you are as mad as you say you are then you'll fit in quite nicely. Welcome to the show,kid. | |||
|
Chief Chesty Forlock![]() |
A big welcome from me, too. Now, it's time ... *ahem* Joxer the Mighty He's very tidy With Gabby as his sidekick Fighting with her little stick (I can't remember the rest, help me out.) ~~~~~~~~~~ | |||
|
Scroller![]() |
Righting wrongs and singing songs!!! Being mighty all day long!!! He's Joxer! Joxer the Mighty. -= Emilee =- | |||
|
Scroll Stalker![]() |
Damn you! It'll be in my head for weeks now! Ah hell, worse things could happen. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> | |||
|
Scroller![]() |
Hehe, yeah Joxer's good like that. I've been making Joxer-esque faces all day. :-P It's hilarious. -= Emilee =- | |||
|
| Scroll Stalker |
That soooo just became my new wallpaper on my phone! | |||
|
Scroll Stalker![]() |
Memories.... light the corners of my mind.... Misty water coloured memories.... of the way we were. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> | |||
|
Scroller![]() |
Awh, yay! Yeah, I've got TONS of Joxer photos on my computer right now. And I just started making my own screencaps too, so it's only going to get worse. Haha. This is so weird, I never thought I'd get back into Xena again. -= Emilee =- | |||
|
Scroll Guardian![]() |
A new newbie??!!??!! Gone before i could scare 'em away? *sigh* i should show up more often so i can do my thang and frighten away the newbies. Though i must say ya'll did a great job of newbie-nixing whilst i was away. Yay! | |||
|
| Dream Scroller |
I smell new blood.... Welcome to the scrolls! | |||
|
| Scroller |
K, so ihave to admit i'm cheap i don't have one ep on dvd..I still watch them om on old VHS tapes..I was just wondering how much one DVD would cost and where can i get all the seasons to buy? would target have them? | |||
|
| Scroll Guru |
WOW.....you're lucky I remember what a VHS IS! | |||
|
Chief Chesty Forlock![]() |
I just ordered the Xena DVDs with backpack. ~~~~~~~~~~ | |||
|
| Scroll Stalker |
You're going to get a better deal shopping around the internet....though I have no sites to recommend....sorry | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

