Scroll Desperado

| smoke the Camels. take the cannoli... (wtf?) good luck with Intelligence School. WHAT WOULD XENA DO? are you sitting on the soap? sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...' |
| | | Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003 |  
IP
|
|
Scroller Needing Therapy

| I'm already smrt. |
| | |
Besotted Scroller

| does being a smart ass count for anything? |
| | |
Scroll Guru
| quote: Originally posted by z%m: smoke the Camels. take the cannoli... (wtf?)
good luck with Intelligence School.
errrmmm....well first of all, I'm not where the camels are yet and I'm pretty sure there's no cannoli either... |
| | | Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004 |  
IP
|
|
Scroll Guru
| quote: Originally posted by Heitie: I'm already smrt.
lol....s-m-r-t...I are smrt. |
| | | Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004 |  
IP
|
|
Scroller Needing Therapy

| |
| | |
Scroll Tragic

| You Mean theres NO CAMELs in ARIZONA!!????!!! Dont tell me Bush lied about THAT too??!?!??!
Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?
|
| | | Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003 |  
IP
|
|
Besotted Scroller

| |
| | |