Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
(Edited to clarify that it was not evacuated due to the ghost. There was toxic mold. I don't think the ghost was responsible for that. Or was he...??? Mhwahahaha!)

Your work place may be being haunted by the Toxic Mold Ghost! Eek

That actually sounds like a Scooby Doo villain. Well gang, looks like we've got another mystery on our hands!

I'd hate to be around if the hospital ever had to be evacuated. One time when I was working on the weekend, the fire alarm got set off and all the fire doors swung shut and I got sealed into a corridor on my own. "Ohhh dear.."

It was kinda funny, because I;d just walked through a set and they started to close and I spun round to look thinking "did I do that?" (in a non-Urkel voice..) and then when I turned back I saw the doors ahead of me closing too. "Nooooo!!"

If there had been other people with me I may have had to pick up a fire extinguisher and start swinging it wildly at everyone shouting "GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salem,

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i don't think i'd want to work in a place that never closes. Plus i want to start early & leave early with a short lunch.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Salem, your story sound positively terrifying. Locked in? At WORK? Holy crap, no thank you!!!

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i been locked out at work before. Now that was fun!

least til i got in...

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
It wasn't so bad, it was only a false alarm and then I just pushed my way through the doors anyway. Otherwise I would have had to pull some sweet maneuvers from the movie 'Backdraft' to make my way out!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i wouldn't mind workin in a hospital long as ppl don't think i'm an escaped mental case.

yikes, freezin rain in the forecast for later this week. C'mon summer hurry & get here!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The hospital I work in is a psychiatric one so we'd all fit in!

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Who else can we get hold of?

On fb i told, Zoom, Wildwind, terah, twinxenas and a few others

let alone salem and lila (hugggssss) who have been visiting on a regular basis and making me and xc not feel like Nigel's....lol

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'll probably end up in Lila's hospital before long... smash

My hospital is mostly rehabilitation. I'm on the Neurological ward, with people who have had strokes, brain tumours, spinal issues etc.. occasionally there's some alzheimer's/dementia thrown in for fun!

Also fun is we get a lot of patients from New Caledonia, so speaking french comes in handy. Which I do not.. i know a bit to get by at least. otherwise it's shouting at them in broken english.

kidding, i don't do that..

i resort to mime..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
The hospital I work in is a psychiatric one so we'd all fit in!

i knew i was flyin over a cuckoo's nest!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
yeah, good on lila & Salem for postin a lot! Smile It's startin to feel like forums again.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Salem
Lila
Ame
Xc

Slax! :P hehe

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
wait til i get employed, i won't be here as much.

then again, who's dumb enuff to hire me?

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
SLAX fo' life!

funny after all this talk of being locked in at work, the hospital tested it's emergency alarms today. There's a funny one with a man's voice saying "EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! EVACUATE NOW!"

I was hoping someone would have gotten to the hospital after they announced they were doing tests, and then panicked. Didn't see it happen though..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
There's an electrician comin to the house of xc today. My plug-ins are older than gabris. i hope i don't get charged too much as money's runnin tight. Maybe i should start a Paypal fund on the scrolls?

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
you must be almost reasy to retire, hey xc?

:P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
naw, i'm years away from retiring. Plus i'm too poor to retire.

have ya heard from any other scrollers, Ame. We still need to boost the forum population up from 4.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
well i spoke to nora the other day, but she's working 6 days a week and not much time to herself

salem and lila both fb, and probably different ppl, i know that salem still talks to relik and whats hersface, and lila probably still talks to most of the texans

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I haven't spoken to rellik in years and cora messaged me out of the blue a couple of weeks ago but didn't write back, so..

Same with Nouchy, she messages every 6 months, but never follows up again, until another 6 months have gone by and she starts over. Not sure why she messages in the first place..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i emailed Fallc, haven't heard back yet. i have an email addy which i think might be for gabris but not sure. It might be Danae. i'll have to send whoever an invite back here.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
A few months ago, this was funny, Chris Brown came back and was trying to tell us he was cool back in the day (he had a diff username) and that he was friends with amethyst and buccaroo (when my username was michelle)

xc and me called him out, called him a troll and left :P

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
OK, so i am going through the member list, lets see what flashbacks we have

Alan

AzNFuRie

Brucy Braless

catdaddychris

Corxena

Gabber

Herculena (she comes back occasionally)

Joey Jo Jo

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Pandora :`(

Prof. Xavier

PsychoJunkie

MaxQ

retribution

Sailor Xena (didn't you scare her off xc?)

Sara

Satachrist (omg i forgot about him..lol)

Seraphin

Shane

Tam

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
TwinXenas

Ulrich

Warrior Priestess 9

WelcomeXenaFan

Wildwind (she's on fb, married, son, musician)

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
haha look how young Andy looks