Scrolls
Any scrollers from days of yore left?

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/526601791/m/9741029022

20 April 2008, 07:12 PM
Ticketbndr
Any scrollers from days of yore left?
Yeah, some of us wander back here from time to time. It's a lot like going back to visit your high school when you visit your home town. You get a warm fuzzy remembering the good old days but it's tainted by the sad certainty they will never be again. *sigh*

While I'm here though, I'm going to shamelessly brag on some good news I just got this week - Bella Books is going to publish one of my novels!! I have no idea when it's going to be released (they just offered me the contract 3 days ago), but one day in hopefully not-too-distant future if you ever see a copy of "Lake Effects" by Mary Garver, you'll know that's me. blush

Zoom still around here anywhere? I still remember that children's story you wrote and wonder from time to time if you ever tried to get that published. I have no children, but a real weakness for children's stories and I loved yours. I wish you'd pursue that if you haven't.
15 August 2008, 08:07 PM
xenacrazed
i's back after hiatus (aka movin' & changin' id via the Witless er Witness Protection Agency). Plus i's on vacation.

where's ame & brucE, who were postin' a lot before i left?
19 August 2008, 03:29 PM
Brucy Braless
Heyah!!!

I havent been here in a Coon's age......

Ive been hangin at another board & Buffalo-craiglist's Rants&Rave page.....LOL

After a certain intolerant someone deleted my fiteclub Political what ifs page I decided I need a place...with Saner management.
20 August 2008, 05:26 PM
Herculena
I forgot when I was last here-- I'm trying to think if it was before or after forums got trimmed. I just looked now and said, whoops, Sports is gone.

*waves* Hi all!
23 August 2008, 02:13 AM
Argeaux
Brucy, I cleaned up a lot of threads from all around these Scrolls because I'm getting charged double the amount each month, due to do excessive content being stored on these Scrolls.

I'm about to remove xc's overlarge sig pics for the same reason.

Stop being such a selfish arsehole and think before you post. Sometimes the reasons I do things aren't anything to do with you personally.

I CAN make them personal, if you'd like to keep posting so stupidly.

~~~~~~~~~~

29 August 2008, 11:26 AM
Professor Xavier
hi! How are you doing? I kinda left by the time one of XC's wives won her first race. Now I had to put a new e-mail and password, then I'm back.

*( )"you who?"
( )"unfortunately yes, I remember you"
( )"Are you sure you logged on the right place?"
( )"Aren't you the one who owes me $10.00?"
01 September 2008, 09:47 AM
Argeaux
Xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-vyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*runs over and gives him a big hug*

Welcome back. Always good to see you around here.

Unfortunately the Scrolls are very dead these days with not many regulars hanging on, so you won't see a lot of movement.

For a while xenacrazed was the Scroller posting the most, and we re-named this place "The Daily xc".

Anyhow, don't be offended if you don't get many responses, folks have moved on for the most part.

~~~~~~~~~~

27 March 2009, 10:00 PM
xenacrazed
quote:
There are currently 1 member(s) and 5 guest(s) on the forums.

so i'm the member that's here now, so why don't ya 5 guests sign in & keep me company.

Or are ya chick'n? *tucks arms neath shoulders n cackles like a chick'n*

yellow belly sap suckers!

ya pansies can look in but yer too scared to post! [mocks guests tone]"oooh mr xenacrazed scares us guests so much we pees our panties boo hoo hoo[/mocks guests tone]
10 April 2009, 10:14 PM
MaxwellQ
MaxQ is still alive. I'll respond only if someone else responds and commits to loving me forever.
11 April 2009, 05:05 PM
Amethyst
you know i love you maxie

Big Grin

18 April 2009, 03:15 PM
xenacrazed
howdy to MaxQ, and i figured Ame would commit to lovin' ya (or maybe it's Ame needs to be committed!).
18 April 2009, 07:59 PM
MaxwellQ
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
you know i love you maxie

Big Grin

I had a feeling you'd respond. You'll ruin what respectability I have left but, thank you for your love.

Max

P.S. When will I see Jess performing in a Broadway revival of A Chorus Line?
19 April 2009, 05:27 PM
Herculena
What if um I'm around sorta?

What if argh my AIM account I've had for years and years went blooie and I had to sign up for a new one?

What if my new one's EvilFlute?

What if ADD ME PLZ? Big Grin

What if I feel like I've got a football in my ear?
What if man
22 April 2009, 07:12 AM
Amethyst
i think jess is too young yet to sing 'tits and ass', so maybe she'll have to do annie for now, she has the hair :P

29 April 2009, 08:25 PM
MaxwellQ
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
i think jess is too young yet to sing 'tits and ass', so maybe she'll have to do annie for now, she has the hair :P

Nah, how about a redheaded Guenevere in a Camelot revival?
02 May 2009, 04:05 AM
Sara
I come here every once in a blue moon. Being up in Seattle now, and about to move again, keeps me busy.

Plus, Nic and I are about to adopt an new old dog so time is even less free. And I play WoW on occasion but as it's actually starting to warm up around here (goddamnit, get warm!), being outside is more a priority.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness
11 May 2009, 04:43 PM
xenacrazed
i'm a-still here. it's been a hectic few weeks n i have fergotten to do my entries in the "watching xena again" thread. i still am watchin, just fergettin' to do my thang there.

i'm hopin for a hot DRY summer with loads of sunshine. Ahhhhhh sunshine!
21 September 2009, 07:10 PM
Emessis
I wandered back over last night and have been catching up a little today...good to see some Scrollers still check regularly or at least pop in now and again. Smile
04 October 2009, 12:15 AM
xenacrazed
i like cheesy horror flicks.

i wear socks that smell of apple cider farts.
10 October 2009, 01:25 AM
Emessis (Part II)
Fancy that, I accidentally discovered how to log into the second Emessis account I had to create several years ago with the switch over!

But that's not what I wanted to say.

I was drinking some apple cider vinegar just last night...probably tasted something like apple cider farts smell. Razz

Son of a biscuit!
25 April 2010, 06:45 PM
xenacrazed
COME BACK SCROLLERS! JUST CUZ THE SHOW IS OVER DONT MEANS YA GOTSA ABANDON THE SCROLLS!

purddy bad when xc resorts to caps...
18 May 2010, 01:14 AM
Amethyst
echo echo echo echo

14 June 2010, 08:45 AM
Sara
Wait...wut?

Ha, somehow this link survived me installing Windows 7 on my new computer. Win.

Maybe I'll do some digging, read some old threads. :-)

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness
18 June 2010, 09:16 PM
xenacrazed
Hiya Sara! Great to see another scroller here. Guess that makes it 3 here...you, Ame, moi. Can we get a 4th scroller, hmmmm? Then we can play cards! Smile
18 June 2010, 10:25 PM
MinionOfCallisto
/ME raises meekly his hand.

In fact, I kinda just returned here to take a peek and say hi! And promptly stumble across this thread. Still alive and kicking, and no, those couple of years I wasn't around weren't all uneventful. And yes, some of those I had no computer access at all and... other issues preventing me from saying hi as well.

Just wanted to let you folks know I still have fond memories, and although I don't go to conventions any more (being "affiliated" with an actress for some time cured me for good), I maintain a soft spot for Xenites in my heart. Every time on yet another airport I saw some Xena merchandise by chance, I had to suppress a little smile. (I didn't go for registering anew just for shiz&giggles for sure.)

Don't ask me what has bitten me to do some research on the net and drop in after all those years, prolly won't be happening soon again. True to the spirit of my lady Callisto (before she got lobotomized in heaven&hell). I'm still living the dream... exaltation. Till I burn out... lest I just fade away. cooler

Oh and XC, I totally fail at bridge or stuff, but in true Xenite tradition we could perhaps burn down some random greek village? Cool

Alex

"Now, do we stake out Gabrielle like the sacrificial lamb she is, or are we to trust that she won't be running?"
(Callisto, XWP:ANE)