Scrolls
What songs are playing on your jukebox?

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/636601791/m/556106688

12 May 2013, 01:34 PM
xenacrazed
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
On the stereo right now is the best of the B-52's. Ya know, "Rock Lobster" and "Song for A Future Generation".
13 May 2013, 12:22 AM
xenacrazed
"Blue Skies" by Willie Nelson. Listenin to the red headed stranger to get me in the mood when this week i hopefully see the cute red headed clerkette.
13 May 2013, 11:13 AM
xenacrazed
Online samples from the new Fitz & The Tantrums album are playing. i don't care for this music. Not gonna waste money or time on it.
13 May 2013, 05:31 PM
xenacrazed
Bjork's "Post" album. Been on a Bjork kick lately.
14 May 2013, 10:56 AM
xenacrazed
William Tyler. Guitarist for Lambchop, he put out solo album of instrumentals, pretty exciting stuff.
14 May 2013, 02:01 PM
xenacrazed
"Mean Girls Give Pleasure" by Daniel Johnston. It's on his latest album, "Space Ducks".
15 May 2013, 10:48 AM
xenacrazed
More Bjork. i told yuns i was on a Bjork kick.
16 May 2013, 12:22 PM
xenacrazed
The Little Black Bottles. Listening to their "Let Them Eat Red Velvet Cake" album. Spooky rock-n-roll songs.
16 May 2013, 09:32 PM
xenacrazed
The Chevelles. Power pop group from Down Under. Wonder if Ame, Salem or Argy are familiar with them? i have most of their albums, all good.
17 May 2013, 11:25 AM
xenacrazed
Jeepers do i own this thread or what??????

Kontiki Suite's "On Sunset Lake" album. Psych Americana.
18 May 2013, 11:04 AM
xenacrazed
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Kontiki Suite's "On Sunset Lake" album. Psych Americana.

okay, now i'm listening to a cd of home demos from Kontiki Suite that came free with the cheap purchase of their album mentioned above. i love hearing demos especially when they're as bare bones as possible.
18 May 2013, 01:19 PM
xenacrazed
Now playing is a vinyl 45 RPM from Man Or Astroman. Do i need explain? Sci-fi based surf instrumental music. They have a new cd out soon which i have pre-ordered.
19 May 2013, 10:46 AM
xenacrazed
Listening to some old time Rod Stewart. He used to be okay during the early '70s before he started singing those vain songs.
19 May 2013, 06:32 PM
xenacrazed
A compilation of old skiffle songs. Folky & early rock-n-roll. Good stuff. Told ya i'm eclectic!
20 May 2013, 12:16 AM
Thersites
quote:

Yes You do...!

You even quoted yerslef & stuff....
20 May 2013, 09:24 AM
xenacrazed
quote:
Originally posted by Thersites:
quote:

Yes You do...!

You even quoted yerslef & stuff....

And at least my quoting me was music related! Smile

Now listening to online samples from the new one by the Orange Peels. Undecided on this album. Sounds kinda cluttered.
20 May 2013, 12:25 PM
xenacrazed
The soulful blues of Don Covay. Monday & blues go together, eh?
21 May 2013, 11:42 AM
xenacrazed
Once again i'm listening to Bjork. Its her "Joga" song.
21 May 2013, 02:20 PM
xenacrazed
"Some Say i So i Say Light" by Ghostpoet.

It's UK electronic/hip hop. Great socially conscious lyrics. A mix of utterly unintelligible English vocals from Ghostpoet & some lovely femme vocals too. Great beats. Love dis album!
22 May 2013, 12:38 AM
xenacrazed
i been listening to the new Bevis Frond album, "White Numbers". Bevis Frond is my favorite group now that the White Stripes are no more.
22 May 2013, 10:54 AM
xenacrazed
Been diggin the last Keren Ann album.

Also diggin' the newest Dinosaur Jr and Ry Cooder.
22 May 2013, 08:09 PM
xenacrazed
quote:
i been listening to the new Bevis Frond album, "White Numbers". Bevis Frond is my favorite group now that the White Stripes are no more.

yeah i'm quoting meself again. i'm listening to this again. May be my fave album of the year, so far.
23 May 2013, 10:53 AM
xenacrazed
Listening to the latest album from !!!, "Thri!!!er". Fun pop music, nothing heavy.
23 May 2013, 03:57 PM
xenacrazed
Giving another listen to the "Munly & Lee Lewis Harlots" by Munly. Meh. Like some of the songs, hate some of them. Just isn't growing on me.
23 May 2013, 05:30 PM
xenacrazed
quote:
Giving another listen to the "Munly & Lee Lewis Harlots" by Munly. Meh. Like some of the songs, hate some of them. Just isn't growing on me.

Bleech. i'm gonna have to trade this cd in for either credit or mullah. It just does not get any good beyond a few songs.