Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    What songs are playing on your jukebox?
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What songs are playing on your jukebox?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hozier s/t album

Sounds like a mix of Jeff Buckley & Elton John & maybe Jeff Tweedy

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Leon Bridges new debut album

Soulful like Sam Cooke or mid-'60s Motown

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mr Day

Their new album, power pop/soul

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Pretty Things

Their new album, sounds like their oldest stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sonny Landreth

New one, rock-blues

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Led Zeppelin concert on YouTube, from 1975.

Pretty cool! Smile I was only eight at the time, wish I could have seen it up close though! Altho I did get to see Robert Plant solo back in 1990. THAT was a killer show.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jimmie Lee Maslon

Rockabilly yeah!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
John Hartford

Banjo pickin fun songs yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Kay Marie

Rockabilly mostly

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Stereo Total

A best-of cd

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Royal Jesters

A comp CD of their stuff

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The new one from Neil Young

That dude sure puts out a lotta different type stuff, which i like cuz variety be the spice of life

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Green Circles

A new ep from the Aussie group- garage/power pop/psych

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Nick Cave

His covers album which is pretty good

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Fiji Minx

Great band with a hot chick singer

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Brian Wilson

Reissue of his Love & Mercy album with plenty bonus tracks

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The new Tame Impala album

"Currents" is more electronic & no more the psych sound

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A comp of more recent rockabilly music

It's a UK comp & hard to find but very good

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Deslondes

New album & i ferget what made me buy it but i like it so far

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Milton Wright

Reissue of a hard to find soul album that sounds a lot like Stevie Wonder

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Twin Danger

Sultry jazz with a female vocalist

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
The Sisters of Mercy

First and Last and Always

I love a li'l Goth now and then--especially with a cheesesteak! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
David Heitkotter

Loner psych from early '70s, dark stuff!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Junior's Eyes

More psych but from the UK this time

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A new Songlines magazine cd comp thing

Lotta world music artists i never heard of