Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along ...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I am bringing Grateful Dead's Uncle John's Band .

(c'mon..be lenient. It's a U and it sorta works! )

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a trip and I'm bringing along Valerie by the Monkees. The Monkees are music to my ears.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Wynona's Big Brown Beaver" by Primus.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
i seem to get the X's...hmmm...

I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing alon Xena Vs Alti by Joseph LoDuca cuz i'm xc the mighty, all my road trips are psychy, travellin with my kitty cat, she gets car sick that's a fact, cuz she's drivin with xc- xc the mighty- stoopid driver!

Deja vu all over again...

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Yoda" by Weird Al Yankovich.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Zanz Kan't Danz by John Fogerty (who had to change "Zanz" [Fogerty's nickname for Saul Zaentz]- the record company crook- to "Vanz" after a lawsuit was threatened but the original is best).

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
The next category is places names--songs or artists.

I'm going on a road trip and I'm blasting "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynard Skynard.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Please Come to Boston by Dave Loggins, an oldie but a goodie.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip to fulfill my "California Dreamin'" by the Mamas and the Papas.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along my "Rocky Mountain High" by John Denver.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Cheech Marin who was "Born in East L.A..

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I am going on a road trip and I'm bring along... Backyard Party by the Florida Boyz. I tell you what. I went looking for this one. Yahoo Music Video's has this in it's library. If you are craving a video filmed in the backyard pool for 4min and 21sec of nothing but big booty girls shaking their asses in a pool you have found what you've been looking for. I was LMAO when I looked at the time and it was only half way through and I just knew that that was going to be the whole video. It actually has a really good beat. circa 1996

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Georgia On My Mind" by the late great Ray Charles.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i'm going on a roadtrip and i'm bringing angel of harlem by u2 Smile

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Indiana Wants Me" by R. Dean Taylor yeah i know Indhickiana don't want me *sigh* that's why i'm taking this road trip.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Joshua at the Battle of Jericho" by my jr. high band.

Yeah, so it's all in my head. Be thankful it's not in yours.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Kokomo by the Beach Boys oh aruba areeba going back to Kokomo, are they singing about Kokomo, Indhickiana cuz there's no beaches or bodies of water near there?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going to bang the drum slowly, if xc will play the fife lowly along with "The Streets of Laredo."

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Are you talkin the Mercury Rev version or the Roy Rogers version there, Nora? Maybe i should play the spoons, too!

I'm going on a backroads road trip and I'm bringing along "Skinny Woman" by the North Mississippi Allstars.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "New York, New York" by Leonard Bernstein, Dolph Green and Betty Comden.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Ohio by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and also the album Ohio by Over The Rhine as they are also an O-hi-diddly-o band.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along Possum Kingdom by the Toadies.

Okay, I admit, I was lurking just so I could do P

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip and I'm bringing along "Little Sister" by the Queens of the Stone Age...Queens, the borough of NYC, so's i dun have to explains it to yuns laters.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip (actually i'm back from one to Indy) and I'm bringing along "West of Rome" by Vic Chesnutt.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I'm going on a road trip so "Meet me in St. Louis".

And no I don't know who composed that little ditty.