Camping

Sara up a tree - where all apes belong. Big Grin

Camping is hard work.

Three wise monkeys.

More pics of camping soon.

[This message was edited by Tantric Yumyum on 20 October 2003 at 04:33 AM.]
20 October 2003, 03:30 AM
Amethyst
The last photo would have looked heaps better if they all did what Nora did..*G*

========================

Leo: Hey, you want to freeze me in bed for your own personal pleasure, that is fine, but freezing Natalie is not gonna make her or the Elders happy.
20 October 2003, 04:58 AM
Salem
Hehe, it woulda been more fun if someone was up the tree with Sara. Then I could be all smart and sing "Sara and <someone> sittin in a tree" Razz

I'm looking forward to seeing more camping photo's Smile

---------------

20 October 2003, 01:39 PM
Fahrenheit
Wow, camping without children looks fun. I hadn't realized, since I've had little children since the beginning of time... (no complaints, mind you, but Mommy could use a vacation Wink )

Also looking forward to more pictures Smile
20 October 2003, 08:42 PM
lila997
More! More! Big Grin

-----------------------------------

" Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying- 'I will try again tomorrow' "
21 October 2003, 09:43 AM
zoom
a special request for "eyezoom six-eyes"...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

a long time ago you told me that the Cycle of Hate has to end, and the only way to end it is through Love. it's a hard lesson to learn. Callisto couldn't possibly know or understand that.

21 October 2003, 10:20 AM
Sara
Now see here, I was the only person to actually get up into the tree, so ya'll can just shaddup.

Those who can, climb, those who can't, take pictures and wish they could. Razz Wink

Ahhh the memories.

I offer no apologies for the things that I believe and say
And I like it that way

I'm not conceited, I'm convinced.

I really am great, you know.

21 October 2003, 10:22 PM
Cora
ohh looks like fun. and I VERY much wish I could have been there to climg that tree!!

hopefully you guys have more pics? Big Grin pleaseeeeeeeeeee *insert puppy eyes*

-----------------------------
Como e` bella ce` la luna brille e` strette strette como e` tutta bella a passeggiare Sotto il cielo di Roma

'The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone,Let others follow it who can!Let them a journey new begin,But I at last with weary feetWill turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet.'