Scrolls
Our Day at the Zoo

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/783609302/m/466604825

01 December 2003, 08:04 PM
Amethyst
Our Day at the Zoo
Photos to come

It started out like any other day, up at dawn, doing housework. But there was excitement in the air, i was going to the ZOO!!

I left myself plenty of time to catch the train, packed my bags with tim tams, paper and textas (for making signs) Ares t-shirt, and other miscellaneous items.

My train was early.. yes early i saw, by about 7 mins, i still don;t know what happened but it ended up being the train that i was meant to be on, just thank the gods i was early!!!

I told Maddie and Salem that i'd be in the 2nd carriage, so i make myself comfortable in what in beleive to be the second carriage.

========================

Wood: Welcome to Sunnydale High. There's no running in the halls, no yelling, no gum chewing, apart from that, there's only one rule: if it moves, kill it.
01 December 2003, 09:24 PM
Madogis
salem and i got in the second carriage. although we searched, we saw no ame. then i heard my name called and i turned to see ame standing near the third cariiage. we followed her back and sat down.

we chatted for a time. i made a chakram for ame, and salem showed us his chakram Smile. then we arrived at central and caught another train to the quay, where we were promtly greeted by a merchandise-clad argy. to my great surprise, i was not instantly affraid of her Smile.

--------------------------------------

i used to be with it. then they changed what it was. now what i'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. it'll happen to YOU.
02 December 2003, 03:51 AM
Amethyst
We got very disturned we couldn;t find Nouchy, then went without her..

No no... Nouchy said she'd be holding a red book (brave New World) in case you're curious.

We stood inline for tickets for the ferry for ages and then of course we missed it nad had to wait half an hour for the next one.

So we went to a close by Cafe

And made small talk until the ferry arrived and we lined up and we stood up outside for the 10 or so minute across Sydney Harbour (pics of that later)

========================

Wood: Welcome to Sunnydale High. There's no running in the halls, no yelling, no gum chewing, apart from that, there's only one rule: if it moves, kill it.
02 December 2003, 04:05 AM
Amethyst
The will be heaps more pics, but here is some of Salem's camera.

Maddie and Nouchy

Salem forced us to stop walking so he could take a picture

Those that wore Xena shirts

Maddie drew this one the way home

========================

02 December 2003, 04:18 AM
Nouchy
ahh! my picture is infecting this thread!! Eek help! help!
-----------------

02 December 2003, 06:21 AM
Madogis
hehe, i drawded the perdy pitcher Razz

didn't photgraph too well though *shudder*

i used to be with it. then they changed what it was. now what i'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. it'll happen to YOU.
02 December 2003, 07:02 AM
Arista
Maddie... is that an Angel shirt I see???

And what's the deal with the peacock?
02 December 2003, 07:25 AM
Madogis
why yes, yes it is an angel shirt. i didn't have a black texta to draw it into the picture though. and the peacock is salem's "special friend" Wink. for more information, please consult your local what if thread Smile.

02 December 2003, 08:31 AM
Argeaux
The Nouchy infestation has spread to THIS thread.

Fear. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

11 December 2003, 08:07 PM
Nouchy
lol Wink Razz

-----------------