Scrolls
Welcome zoomy and Ame

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/783609302/m/620602552

24 January 2003, 11:20 AM
Argeaux
Welcome zoomy and Ame
As an ex-Ficter mod, and a long term Ficter, I'd like to welcome zoomy and Ame as the latest mods for this happy lil' forum.

Now YOU have to read all our stuff.

Sometimes it's a blessing, sometimes it's a curse ...

Anyway WELCOME!! [Big Grin]
24 January 2003, 11:37 AM
zoom
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
Sometimes it's a blessing, sometimes it's a curse ...
[Big Grin]

i'd comment, but some of that stuff is mine!!
26 January 2003, 05:30 AM
Amethyst
I try to rhyme
I am sublime
I always have the time
To mime
And Climb
My way to sign
on the dotted line
27 January 2003, 07:25 PM
Gabber
Welcome as our new mods zoom and Ame... heh, does this mean Ame's gotta hang out more around here now? Blackmail, blackmail, mwahahaha. *COUGH* [Big Grin]

And so far ya'll are lucky...not much to read or moderator in here at the moment. I think we've all gone dry or something. Hm. [Razz]

~Gabber
27 January 2003, 07:33 PM
Amethyst
Gone all dry.. *giggles like a school girl*

Whaddya mean I'm never here?
27 January 2003, 08:51 PM
Gabber
LOL...why did I have a sneaking suspicion you were going to take that there? [Wink]

No no, you are...but heh heh...does this mean you gotta start postin' poems? Hehe, I'd like to see you post a romantic mushy one, that'd be interesting, heh heh. (Don't mind me, really. I'm in an odd mood right now.) [Razz]

~Gabber
01 February 2003, 06:59 AM
<Snowy>
Yes, a congrats to Zoom and Ame on their appointments.

Sorry I haven't been able to add to your new home in a while but I've (as Gabber mentioned) been running a little dry on the creativity end of things.
26 February 2003, 02:33 PM
mons
AME AND ZOOMY! uh-oh.... were all in for it... BRACE FOR IMPACT SCROLLERS! [Big Grin]

that is soooo cool.... now i've seen zooms post... how bout ames.... has she done it yet? he he... has she done it yet... he he... or is she "dry" as well.. he he he he.... dry..

monsie ponsie pudding and pie.....