Scrolls
okay mons...

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/783609302/m/950601072

01 November 2002, 04:06 AM
zoom
okay mons...
i don't now what happened to the #9 challenge thread, but here's your damn rhyming hopeless romantic poem. you are evil, but i will not concede defeat.

what i do

i was 20 when i fell for the very first time
the feelings of love were so new
that i willingly dove off of that precipice
into the unknown...
it’s what i do

other loves have come and gone since then
sad to say, the worthy ones were few
that i willingly dove once again even now
despite obligation...
it’s what i do

i know no resistance to connection
though it often sets my life askew
no way but to follow my soul’s restlessness
romantic nomad...
it’s what i do

[Razz]

[ November 01, 2002, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Miss All Beefpatty ]
01 November 2002, 06:20 AM
Argeaux
quote:
Originally posted by Miss All Beefpatty:
i don't now what happened to the #9 challenge thread

I thought people were finished with it, so I archived it.

Sorry.
04 November 2002, 03:13 AM
mons
*doubled over and panting for air....*

ZOOOOMY CAME THROOOOOUGH!!!

he he he... ever have that desperate feeling to get to a computer, and you can't for the life of you? hmmmmm? that's been me for the past couple of days. just couldn't get to a comp! and i wanted to! just to RAZZ YA zoomy... he he he.... but damnit if you didn't respond to my challenge.

GREAT JOB!!! i like the last lines: its what i do. like despite everything.. good or bad for you, scarry or not, it's just second nature, like breathing. and i liked that. And this little piece too: romantic nomad. i don't know... i really liked it. would steal it if i had no morals..... wait a minute. i don't. [Razz]

it told a short little story about you, and i really appreciate that little insight. [Wink] he he he.... torture... he he... i LOOOOVE IT!! [Big Grin]

mons
04 November 2002, 11:51 AM
zoom
quote:
Originally posted by Miss All Beefpatty:
you are evil, but i will not concede defeat.

[Razz]

i believe this says it all...
[Wink]
[Big Grin]
04 November 2002, 03:33 PM
The Troll
Beautiful poem though. It was a challange well met.
04 November 2002, 05:09 PM
Gabber
zoom,

I'm not even gonna babble, if you can believe it. (Actually maybe you can since I didn't babble too much when we met, but alas... [Wink] ) I am just going to say this...

I love it.

[Big Grin]

~Gabber
04 November 2002, 08:16 PM
zoom
but Gabber--i love your babble. [Wink]

and btw, i have been meaning to asking about the lack thereof when we met. maybe if you'd have tried the lamington, the sugar would've kicked you into babble mood...
04 November 2002, 10:38 PM
Gabber
Is that sarcasm, zoom? Hehe, just kidding. [Wink]

Really? I had you all a-curious, huh? [Smile] The honest truth is... I am just incredibly shy for the most part. That is, only when first meeting people -- I get very shy and hardly talk, and if there's somebody else who's willing to do the talking instead (Sara in this case), I'm all fine with that. [Wink] That's me -- I'm shy at first...and then once I'm comfortable, I open up and suddenly, you can't get me to shut up -- kinda like in here. [Razz]

Hehe, and maybe... the lamington seemed to put Sara into chipper spirits. [Smile] I swear though, I would have...but... it has coconut. [Eek!]

~Gabber
05 November 2002, 12:12 AM
mons
BLEH! I DON'T LIKE COCONUT EITHER!.... he he... yucky.....

mons