Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Paradox Interactive Weekend, Wait for the right day and buy Mount and Blade! Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paradox Interactive Weekend, Wait for the right day and buy Mount and Blade! Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I think everyone of you already has noticed that this weekend is the Paradox Interactive Weekend, which also means that Mount and Blade will have a day where it is on sale for 75%. So go and buy Mount and Blade Warband, the stand alone expansion to Mount and Blade, it will not be that expensive.

The game does have a pretty cool multiplayer mode with some 100 v 100 fights and all that stuff. An event will be run later this year for it, so buy the game!

Now you may be asking yourself: Yeah and why should I buy it? Many games have multiplayer.
The answer is: Stefax said it.

Yeah I know this is not the best reason, but you all know I am lazy and I don't want to write that much, so i just did some copy and paste power and here are some comments from other people:

"A sandbox game set in medieval times without any magic thrown in. No sorcerers, no health potions. Just a strange, unique mix of RTS/RPG/Action which is super fun to play and just keeps on making me come back. A game you can play for hours without noticing because you're so immersed in the fun." - Glider, one of my friends

Then I realized no one else on my friend list recommended that game so now copy and paste power link internet review blargh:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1083231p1.html

If you still can't imagine that this game is a lot of fun, go and buy it it is really not expensive, go and sell 2 of your TF2 hats and you probably already have enough money for it.

EDIT:
Forgot to say something:
This game does have a giant modding community, there are tons of mods out there mp and sp.

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on June 14, 2012 @ 7:25pm
From the bit that i played. It can be a bit difficult to get used to combat. But it is amusing running around on a horse stabbing into the dudes on the ground while they try and kill you.

<=RB= Argy posted on June 10, 2012 @ 3:17pm
Grabbed my copy.

faustyle posted on June 10, 2012 @ 10:51am
Bought it. No idea what this game is about but damn it's cheap.

<=SB= Hinisstin posted on June 10, 2012 @ 3:37am
Mount and Blade is the deal today Big Grin

<=RB= Argy posted on June 09, 2012 @ 7:32pm
I've been keeping me eye on the Store and I haven't seen it come up yet.

Magicka is the deal for today. Mount and Blade might be tomorrow.

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on June 09, 2012 @ 4:28pm
Hum, did the 75% already happen?

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on June 09, 2012 @ 12:24am
I've had it for a while, not played it multiplayer yet. I don't own it legit though, so I'll definitely be picking it up.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post