Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Win a copy of L4D2 Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a copy of L4D2 Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Forgive me for such short notice, but the idea only popped into my head and my coupon only has a couple of days left.

A simple competition to win Left 4 Dead 2.
All you have to do is, explain why, in 25 words or less (oh yeah... i went there), what you would do during a zombie apocalypse.

Most creative or original response wins...

Winner announced on the 1st of March, Although i will pick the winner on the 29th.

P.S. Man this is exciting... i have a huge smile on my face just hosting this little competition.

<=RB= Argy posted on March 07, 2012 @ 2:20am
I should've added that you can ask Valve to change the version to uncensored, if you're not living in Australia. They did that for someone I know who lives in the US.

<=RB= Argy posted on March 04, 2012 @ 7:26pm
You can do that in single player, Groo-V, but you can't play multi with an altered file.

-=THO=- Groo-V <=RB= posted on March 03, 2012 @ 10:30pm
Its ok Liggitt ...I'm sure u can change the gore lvl by going into the ini file and changing relevant 0's with 1's...so it can be unlocked for the northerners

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on March 03, 2012 @ 1:27am
25 words ( Firstly, take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold? ) or less

<=RB= Liggitt posted on February 29, 2012 @ 10:30pm
Extending the competition for... i guess the 4th? thats this sunday. LETS ROLL!!

<=RB= ♥iStefax♥ posted on February 29, 2012 @ 8:20am
Good idea argy!

<=RB= Argy posted on February 29, 2012 @ 3:32am
I have the game but I can't resist a fun competition.

Here's my entry:

Find Chuck Norris. Sit back and relax.

<=RB= Liggitt posted on February 29, 2012 @ 1:33am
Forgive me <=RB= for i have sinned... i forgot to mention that since i am australian, i am limited to the censored version of L4D2... very sorry!

Skater901 posted on February 28, 2012 @ 6:13pm
Find a sword/katana/sharp-edge weapon. Train hard. Butcher all zombies.

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on February 28, 2012 @ 10:38am
Sorry I have teh game! But it didn't work within 25 words or less! :P

<=RB= Liggitt posted on February 28, 2012 @ 9:21am
I ask that if you already own the game, please mention as such, i would prefer to have the winner as somebody who does not already own a copy, however, if nobody enters who is entering for themselves, then i will pick a winner who may gift to somebody else.

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on February 28, 2012 @ 2:46am
First, locate family and friends. Attempt to resue as many as I can. Find a place to hole up. Get electricity working. Play computer games.

<=RB= ♥iStefax♥ posted on February 28, 2012 @ 2:42am
I would kill all sons of bitch.. wait rb rules... all suns of beaches Big Grin Don't need the game just for the lulz

-=THO=- Groo-V <=RB= posted on February 27, 2012 @ 10:30am
Sorry for double posting but I have this game already ...if by chance I win..the game can be given to a lest fortunate gamer....Cheers

-=THO=- Groo-V <=RB= posted on February 27, 2012 @ 10:27am
1. Save family & friends.
2. Stockpile food water weapons clothing fuel etc.
3. Fortify base camp.
4. Search for survivors.
5. Eradicate zombie populace.
6. Don't become first course. Razz

<=RB= Liggitt posted on February 27, 2012 @ 10:07am
I am not entering... just adding my own coz i am so smart!
"I would run to Bunnings warehouse, one with a café, and slowly rebuild a small community inside, hopefully we can call for help from there."

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post