Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Win a copy of Bunch of Heroes Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win a copy of Bunch of Heroes Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I have 2 copies of Bunch of Heroes for people to win.

For the first copy, you must tell me what the most effective way to kill a zombie.

For the second copy, you must tell me the funniest way to kill a zombie.

The one I think sounds the best wins
You can only win one copy of the game so if you do win both of them the second copy will go to whoever gets second in the funny way. If you also own the game the prize will go to the next person.

You have until midnight on Friday the 1st of June to participate.

Winners are Noots, and Kirbstar.

<=RB= MaSC0T posted on June 04, 2012 @ 9:19pm
the most effective way to kill a zombie is to try a hole clip from a desert eagle if not get a chainsaw and cut him open

<=RB= MaSC0T posted on June 04, 2012 @ 9:14pm
the funniest way to kill a zombie is if u tickle with a feather till he laugh his head off

<=RB= KIRBSTAR posted on June 04, 2012 @ 7:02pm
woooo thx Big Grin

<=SB= Hinisstin posted on June 03, 2012 @ 7:28pm
Noots wins the First one for her very detailed explination of how to kill a zombie. Noots Noots!

Although it technically isn't "killing" the zombie Faustyle wins the second one, cause whats better than killing a zombie? Making one your pet! But as Faustyle has said, he already owns the game...

It was a tie for "Backwards Runner" up between Argy and Kirbstar, but Argy already owns the game so the second copy goes to Kirbstar.

(G.U.N.) Bo_Om <=RB posted on May 27, 2012 @ 6:11pm
Most effective logically is destroying the brain since most zombie mythos has the brain the only functioning organ, so explosive rounds in a rifle would be the most effective.

Noots posted on May 21, 2012 @ 4:26am
Assuming a zombie has the anatomical basis of a human, the most effective way of dispatching it would be to destroy the central nervous system, thereby eliminating conscious thought and movement. A firearm, aimed at the head, would be ideal -- provided the wielder has the appropriate skill and equipment. This way, you can maintain distance and conserve energy.

Personally, I would use liquid nitrogen in a projectile. Granted, it will require some engineering, but I rather like the idea of a cannonball that freezes and shatters zombies.

<=RB= KINET1CS posted on May 17, 2012 @ 5:08pm
the most effective way would be to use some sort of explosive like a gernade or rocket, there arn't any coming back from that.

the funniest way to kill a zombie would have to be when a zombie follows you and u lead it somewhere really high and then lead them off the edge watching them fall to there death, if you have to be a scurfice so bit it, it would be worth it.

faustyle posted on May 17, 2012 @ 12:20am
I have the game anyways.

Skater901 posted on May 16, 2012 @ 11:22pm
I think your entry doesn't count faustyle, cause you aren't killing the zombie if you keep it as a pet. Razz

Most effective way is to just decapitate it with whatever melee weapon you have, sword, bat, etc.

Funniest way to kill a zombie... get another zombie to eat it somehow.

Kung Fu Lemon posted on May 16, 2012 @ 11:12pm
(Or run at the zombie wielding a potato masher aimed at its skull, shouting profanities.)

Kung Fu Lemon posted on May 16, 2012 @ 11:10pm
Eat. The. Zombie.

faustyle posted on May 16, 2012 @ 8:36pm
Most effective, I think would be a shotgun that shoots pellets. Even if you don't kill the zombie after shooting it, I think the pellets getting embedded in their flesh would impede their movement so you could shoot it again even easier.

FUNNIEST? Well my FUNNEST way would be to get a katana.. chop off the zombies lower jaw, and it's hand above the wrist. Then you leash it and you can have your own harmless pet zombie. You can go on adventures with it and get in all kinds of shenanigans.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 16, 2012 @ 3:15pm
I already have the game, but can't resist a fun competition.

1. The most effective way to kill a zombie is:

a) take a chainsaw
b) turn the chainsaw on
c) hack off the zombie's legs so that it can't run away
d) hack off the zombie's arms so that it can't grab you
e) finally, hack off the zombie's head so that it can't bite you

This is my preferred method for taking out many a thug in Dead Island.

2. The funniest way I can think to kill a zombie is to chop up the zombie in the manner described above, then take one of its legs and use it to knock off other zombies' heads, as though the leg was a baseball bat.

Crack
Crack
Crack

<=RB= KIRBSTAR posted on May 15, 2012 @ 10:36pm
1. destroy the brain 2. off them a day out in a theme park like a zombie day and as all the zombies are enjoyin themselves on the rides undo some of the bolts here and there and watch them all crash on the rides and then follow it up with some napalm and any survives left from that use some helium and make balloons out of there heads Smile

<=RB= Liggitt posted on May 13, 2012 @ 11:55pm
Most effective... Im going to say an explosive of some sort
Funniest would have to be driving over one in a Road Roller (the large vehicle with big rolling pins that smush the asphalt into a road) and watch the head go *pop*

Skellous posted on May 13, 2012 @ 10:19pm
1. Aim for the head. 2. BURN IT!!! BURN IT!!! SEND IT TO HELL!! >_<

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post