Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    COMPETITION RESULTS! Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COMPETITION RESULTS! Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Firstly - thank you to all that entered! Your screen shots have given me and other people many minutes of laughter and 'wtf?!' I am giving out a prize game for First place, and one for second place!!!

...and the results are...

2nd - Arjee
for the screenshot of her pyro massacre
http://steamcommunity.com/id/A...577806319655924994/?

1st - Ms Giggles [WK]
for the pacman!
http://steamcommunity.com/prof...471899115?tab=public

It was a very close call, and really hard to choose between you all but i hope you enjoyed taking part and look forward to the next competition! The prizes will be shared shortly.

PRIZES WERE:
1st - Fallout 3
2nd Bioshock 2

...worth getting involved now, isn't it Wink

Ms Giggles [WK] posted on September 09, 2011 @ 12:24am
Thank you so much for the Fallout 3 Kylie. Very much appreciated! Spent a few frustrating hours trying to get it to run on my win7 64 laptop, but this story does have a happy ending (and i do hae hair left). I had to download a dll called d3d9.dll and put it in the main folder of FO3 and now it works like a charm! Just thought I'd put this here in case any other members have had a problem with this game. Smile Once again thank you so much Kylie! <3 and hugs!

Ms Giggles [WK] posted on September 05, 2011 @ 12:54am
omgosh thank you so much!! i am a bit floored! I'd like to thank my mum, and my family...oh oh its not that sort of prize show...ok then...Thanx to all you guys for letting me into your group and big thanx goes to Kylie for organising this competition and of course the game!!

Arjee posted on September 04, 2011 @ 11:42pm
Well, I am completely surprised by this. There were so many good screenshots.

My favourite was actually Rogue's "Thriller" shot.

Thanks for a fun competition, Kylie, and for Bioshock 2.

I look forward to playing it.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post