Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Terraria Puzzle Map. Do you want this? Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terraria Puzzle Map. Do you want this? Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Hello Minions,

I was just wondering, if I created a Terraria puzzle map, would anyone be interested in doing it? Also would anyone want to be my partner in crime creating/ testing this map with me? There will be a competition for this map, and the person working with me would be unable to enter. Due to knowing the secrets and what not!

What I see it as being as, is you make a new character, and the puzzle and adventure will start from there! If you want this project to continue, let me know. If you want to join in! Also let me know!

Thanks for reading!
Bzerk- <--- Annoying Dash Argy hates!

<=RB= Liggitt posted on March 28, 2012 @ 5:33pm
Love and support? very well, i give this idea a +, good luck Zerkie, but i would love to play it once its done, so i cant help

<=RB= Argy posted on March 24, 2012 @ 8:33am
Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!! Not the daaaaash.

DASH OF SHAME!!

I would be interested in playing the puzzle map but would rather not help build it.

I should start calling you Dasher.

faustyle posted on March 24, 2012 @ 8:17am
I'd definitely be interested as I've only just started getting into Terraria. Also been wanting to get more involved in this group since I've been a silent member for so long..

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post