Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Inspired by the Eurovision Song Contest Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inspired by the Eurovision Song Contest Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Kylie was inspired by the Eurovision Song Contest so we came up with this idea.

Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?xe3m2zthkplbohf

Beat it on Audiosurf.

The person with the best score by midnight on Friday 8 June will win up to $20 worth of Steam games or DLC of their choosing.

If you don't like the song, that's just TOO DAMN BAD.

It's from Killing Floor and I always groove when I hear it playing in the background.

<=RB= Argy posted on June 09, 2012 @ 11:25pm
You are very welcome. Thanks for making the comp so enjoyable!

<=RB= KINET1CS posted on June 09, 2012 @ 10:55pm
Thanks so much

<=RB= Argy posted on June 09, 2012 @ 7:27pm
150 363 ended up being the top score. Well done Bzerk, you get just what you needed - MOAR GAMEZ!! $20 worth.

2nd highest score of 96 058 was bagged by KINET1CS. I have decided to award him $10 worth of Steam content for putting in such a big effort and getting so close.

I grabbed 3rd position with 65 050. I will give myself $5 worth of games for grabbing the bronze position.

However, seeing that is silly, I will forfeit this $5 and award it instead to all the people who topped each of the boards.

Argy came 1st in the Casual Scores with 49 618
Bzerk came 1st in the Pro Scores with 150 363
Kung Fu Lemon came 1st in the Elite Scores 32 441

Since I have forfeited my prize, and Bzerk has already been awarded one, I am going to give the remaining $5 worth of Steam material to Kung Fu Lemon.

I hope you all had fun with that competition. Stay tuned for another music challenge in the second half of the year.

<=RB= Argy posted on June 05, 2012 @ 3:17am
NEVAH!

No conceding until your thumbs have fallen off.

Then you can THINK about conceding.

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on June 05, 2012 @ 2:54am
... I concede.

<=RB= Argy posted on June 04, 2012 @ 9:47pm
Yeah, we know. I've just not been in front of the computer to update it. Done, now.

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on June 04, 2012 @ 2:45am
I beat my high score.

<=RB= Argy posted on June 03, 2012 @ 9:48pm
I can read them all from the board.

This is one of the reasons I like all group members to be on my Friends' List.

Kung Fu Lemon posted on June 02, 2012 @ 1:08pm
Do we need to record it and upload it? or are we just going off of the scoreboard thing?

<=RB= Argy posted on June 01, 2012 @ 3:47am
Here's Mr Bzerk's attempt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Xhg&feature=youtu.be

<=SB= Hinisstin posted on May 30, 2012 @ 10:30pm
Wow that makes my 19K look like nothing. Too bad I only have the demo and that limits you to 4 songs Frown

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on May 30, 2012 @ 7:42pm
Final score 102197.

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on May 30, 2012 @ 4:17pm
58k O_O Cmon Bzerk. Higher you weak minon! >Big Grin

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on May 30, 2012 @ 4:09pm
47k. Smile

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on May 28, 2012 @ 10:49pm
By the way guys, I'm bad with everything except mono pro. But since I got the max score with that (unless it's possible to get multiple match bonuses), I've got to play in unfamiliar territory to keep up. So, it can't be *that* hard to beat me. >_>

<=RB= Argy posted on May 28, 2012 @ 9:21pm
I think there's been at least one game over 30 000.

(G.U.N.) Bo_Om <=RB posted on May 28, 2012 @ 3:33pm
Current recorded score is 27,868 using Eraser (elite)

<=SB= Hinisstin posted on May 27, 2012 @ 10:52pm
I've forgotten all about Audiosurf, I've played the demo a couple times but never got around to buying the game. Maybe its time for me to buy it now.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 27, 2012 @ 8:15pm
No totals, just highest single score. You can play any difficulty and any mode. The higher difficulties earn more points.

This is like the old arcades, folks. Get the most points but there is strategy involved. The person with the most ponts, for any one mode and difficulty, walks away with the prize.

You can see what your friends have all scored at the end of playing the song.

<=RB= Ninja Zergling posted on May 27, 2012 @ 6:56pm
A couple of questions... Are the different 'difficulties' scored differently? Are they totalled? Or is it just the best out of the top from each board?

faustyle posted on May 27, 2012 @ 5:05pm
I really can't tell if Eurovision is a serious contest or not.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 27, 2012 @ 4:01am
A little treat I found in Audiosurf is that, if you open where it says Orange Box songs and choose Still Alive (portal) your Audiosurf ship will become a Portal gun and some of the blocks will turn into companion cubes. The effect only happens on a couple of the Portal songs.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 27, 2012 @ 3:06am
I changed the song, by the way iStefax.

It's a Killing Floor song, now.

<=RB= ♥iStefax♥ posted on May 27, 2012 @ 2:42am
Oh man i was so happy that austria not made it in the final of the eurovision song contest..
The song was sooo embarrassing.
Back to topic:
sounds interresting, maybe i'll try it even if i have no idea what to do in audio surf and i only play it if i am downloading something^^

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post