Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Shoot Many Robots only $5 Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shoot Many Robots only $5 Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
A few of us have been having a lot of fun in the 2D platforming shoot 'em up called Shoot Many Robots - Dark Ninja, Bzerk, eagle, Liggitt, KINET1CS and Argy.

The most fun part about the game is the unusual weaponry and outfits you can loot as you work your way through each level.

The game is half price at the moment, so it's a good time to grab it.

There will be a <=RB= event for it sometime this year.

$$ Bang, bang, pow, pow, go and get your copy now. $$

<=SB= Sir Legend - Hinisstin posted on May 23, 2012 @ 10:48pm
We will get you hooked into Realm of the Mad God, I shall not rest until you are hooked, or until I give up cause I'm lazy.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 23, 2012 @ 6:22pm
No, no, no you LOVE me for introducing you to such a fun game! XD

Have we gotten you hooked on Realm of the Mad God yet? Wait until that happens and you can say goodbye to your life completely.

faustyle posted on May 22, 2012 @ 7:45pm
I hate you. I wish I never knew about this damn game. So easy to lose 5 hours at a time to this.

<=SB= Sir Legend - Hinisstin posted on May 21, 2012 @ 10:21am
It is still on sale for $6.69 for another 16 hours and 40 minutes, so you haven't quite missed out, its just another couple dollars.

faustyle posted on May 21, 2012 @ 4:45am
Bought it and played the hell out of it so far.

♥Ᵽ♥Noots posted on May 21, 2012 @ 4:27am
Ah. I missed the sale. No matter, I'm sure another opportunity will come.

<=SB= Sir Legend - Hinisstin posted on May 19, 2012 @ 1:16pm
Waiting for paypal to process my moneys..... It should have been in there 2 days ago >_<

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post