Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    <=RB= Merchandise Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

<=RB= Merchandise Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I've scouted out the local craft shop and it has quite a few of those silver and black RB letters I used to make the first <=RB= beanie.

Would anyone else be interested in me making them one?

I estimate that it would cost me AUS$20 PayPal in yarn, beads and postage to get one to you.

At this stage I'd only make ones with R and B on them, as other letters aren't as available to me, particularly Es. Also I'd really only like to make them in black as the beads don't look as effective on other colours. Although you could add a stripe and it would still work, like black with a white stripe, black with a red stripe, etc.

I could also make little buttoned pouches, scarves, tams (dread style hats) or other simple accessories that you may be able to think of.

Let me know in this thread if you are interested.

<=RB= iStefax [Dovahkiin] posted on January 23, 2012 @ 11:59pm
Sure but from australia to austria could be little bit far^^ only around the half world Big Grin

♥Ᵽ♥Skater901 posted on January 23, 2012 @ 11:24pm
Hmm, could be fun.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post