Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Terraria Server up and running Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terraria Server up and running Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Hi there guys.

I have made a small investment and purchased a Sever for Terraria. The world is currently up. Please do not begin mining, or doing any non-repeatable bosses until the party starts on Friday. Also please do not destroy the house/take any of the items. As it has taken a while to set it all up. There are 10 rooms set up for personal storage. Just write your name on the room outside. And redecorate it however you wish. Also you are allowed to build other houses/castles before the event.

Here is the info.

IP: 118.127.36.33:
Port: 9577

Argy posted on December 17, 2011 @ 3:29am
That was quite fun. Although, as usual, I got sidetracked with mining rather than building stuff.

Snowmen tried to kill me!!

<=RB= GirlyNoob Giggles posted on December 16, 2011 @ 9:51am
new update for terraria (problem?) xD SNOW and PRESENTS!!

Argy posted on December 14, 2011 @ 12:51am
Wow, that's great! Getting a bit more interested in this game, now.

Looking forward to Friday's party.

<=RB= iStefax posted on December 13, 2011 @ 7:50am
Wow your house is amazing! Btw. I added the super mario (plumpers) set to your armor collection, because i like heroe's more.

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on December 13, 2011 @ 6:24am
Password: runningbackwards

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post