Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    <=RB= shop is back up and open for business!! Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

<=RB= shop is back up and open for business!! Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Dear CafePress

I believe that you have prohibited the logo I am currently using in my CafePress shop because it contains portals, as developed for the Valve game Portal and Portal 2.

I have written to Valve and received specific permission to use the portals in our design. I should make it clear that my Steam name is Argeaux.

EMAIL TRANSCRIPTION STARTS HERE

SNIP

END OF MESSAGE

Please reinstate use of the Running Backwards logo in the CafePress shop I have set up, as soon as possible.

I can be contacted at bingoze@yahoo.com if you require any more information.

Al "Argeaux" Bi

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting CafePress.com!

I have added the letter of authorization to your account, and have reinstated your images. Thank you once again, and please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Your ticket code is LTK5440143875738X. Please use this code in any further communication.

Best Regards,

Becky O.
Content Usage Associate
(650) 655-3104 (O)
(650) 240-0260 (F)
www.cafepress.com

Damn I love a happy ending!

Now I can order myself some <=RB= birthday pyjamas.

I was not kidding, either. There is no markup in the shop.

What you pay is the lowest price items can be sold for.

Go and git 'em.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 23, 2012 @ 5:57pm
Yeah, I got that iStefax. Just making it clear up front that I'm not gonna seek any more permission for use of images.

Your name with big, white letters is completely doable. It will cost a little bit more.

<=RB= ♥iStefax♥ posted on May 23, 2012 @ 12:18am
I am not talking about a avatar just your name with big white letters on the back or something like that.

<=RB= Argy posted on May 22, 2012 @ 9:39pm
I can look into the school stuff for sure.

It's completely possible to put another design on some things, as long as it doesn't contain material that is owned by someone else - I'm not going to chase up Valve again, or game developers, for every single person who may have a game-related design in their avatar.

<=RB= ♥iStefax♥ posted on May 22, 2012 @ 9:13pm
Is there an option to get rb schoolstuff Big Grin?
Or some special orders with your own gamertag on the backside or some other stuff like that.
DON'T do that for me right now.
I think i'll buy my first rb thing in some months and not within the next few weeks

<=RB= Argy posted on May 22, 2012 @ 6:01am
REPOST

I have finished the store off for the moment.

If there is other stuff you'd like me to add, just ask.

For example I can put badges, stickers, Christmas ornaments, pet tags, jewellery etc.

I didn't put too much stuff coz I wasn't sure what people wanted.

I am gonna order something right now. If you're brave you can also dive right in.

If you'd rather wait until I have gotten my stuff, so I can check how the logo came out, that is probably a safer option.

<=RB= pyjamas, you SHALL be mine!

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post