Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Demoman, Heavy and Scout Fans Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Demoman, Heavy and Scout Fans Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I have one complete 2011 Halloween costume set for Demoman, Heavy and Scout to give away.

If you think you are deserving of one, plead your case.

The most convincing person will get the outfit of their choosing.

Only one outfit will be awarded per person, but you can say why you are deserving of any of them.

You can apply even if you have already been given a Halloween set by me.

Outfits can be worn on Halloween and whenever Valve decides that it's a full moon.

Pens at the ready ... GO!!

<=RB= Arjee posted on November 26, 2011 @ 3:38am
Ms Jackson now has the Scout set and I gave the Heavy set to Trust.

Gonna open up a new announcement for the Demo set. Feel free to ask for it, even if I gave you a set of something already.

Inky posted on November 23, 2011 @ 10:21pm
I knew no other bliss when you gave me the entire Pyro set on Halloween... thank you Arjee Smile

<=RB= PrincessHanabi posted on November 23, 2011 @ 7:50am
You already gave me a halloween costume so I'll just say thanks and good luck to everyone else! :3

[ЯӠ] Ms. Jackson ☮ posted on November 23, 2011 @ 2:55am
cause im just awesomely amazing? tbh though I have the full demo suit (which is awesome btw) all im missing for the heavy is the head peice, and i have none for the scout lol, I wish I could come up with a reason as to why im deserving but id be lying haha :P gl to everyone though

<=RB= iStefaX posted on November 23, 2011 @ 2:54am
I already have the scout set ;D
And i am a scout fan....

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post