Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Running Tally Winner Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Running Tally Winner Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
It's probably no surprise to anyone that Bzerk won the most points for participating in, and organising, <=RB= events this year.

The top three winners were:

Bzerk- = 27 points
Argy = 20 points
Ms Giggles [WK] = 16 points

I didn't add any points for myself whenever I set up an <=RB= event, as I see that as just something that I do for the group. I earned points from joining in everything and winning a few competitions.

Giggles came to more gaming events last year than any other Runner, which is why she came third.

I'm not sure whether or not to run a tally for 2012.

Post Y or N below to let me know if you think I should run another.

Thanks to everyone who joined the fun in 2011.

Of course Bzerk gets the game of his choice, because what he needs is MOAR GAMEZ!! XD

I am going to let him claim his prize at any time during 2012, so he can get something he will really enjoy.

<=RB= iStefax posted on January 04, 2012 @ 11:58pm
N-I don't care^^

<=RB= iStefax posted on January 03, 2012 @ 7:45am
i think bzerk'll win..

<=RB= Argy posted on January 02, 2012 @ 11:10pm
Oops, it's the 2nd of January. Still haven't done it - to to caught up with achievements and trading. Will try to do the tally by the end of the week.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post