Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    How to acquire a bunny in Terraria for free Archive

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to acquire a bunny in Terraria for free Archive
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
To get this bunny, first you must press the windows key + R button together, or go into the option called run if that doesn't work.

Next into the box type regedit

Then expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Then find Software

Then find Terriara

Then click on this folder, and in the right hand area of registry editor, all the white area make a new string value.

Title it Bunny

(Make sure it is a capital B!)

Then edit the value to be 1
All done! Google youtube videos of you need further instruction. Or ask me.

<=RB= Argy posted on April 29, 2012 @ 4:19am
Thanks for that. I now have a hot pink bunny. XD

There are a couple more steps to get your bunny.

Once you have done what Bzerk said, open Terraria and create a new character. Whatever colour shirt your character has will be the colour your bunny is.

Join a world. In your inventory will be a carrot.

Click on the carrot and then click on your character. This will make you "use" the carrot, which summons the bunny.

If you have the Terraria Inventory Editor you don't need to edit your computer registry. Just put a carrot in your inventory and you are good to go.

You can also leave the carrot in a chest so that any of your characters can use it.

I have uploaded a video here of me and my new bunny:

http://youtu.be/2fuuTc3r_Mk

faustyle posted on April 28, 2012 @ 3:54pm
Mister Bunnyyyy

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post