Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Running Backwards    Argy's Christmas Message

Moderators: Argeaux, Kylie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Argy's Christmas Message
 Login/Join

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
In 29 August 2011 we made the jump from Noots' Angels to Running Backwards. What a big four months it's beeen since then.

The group added quite a few new members, from all over the world, both female and male. We even got some couples and a family along the way! Not to mention a massive influx of the fun-loving CsFF crowd.

Kylie kicked off the new board with a game competition.

Bzerk ran so many competitions that it's difficult to remember them all, although the Haiku masterpiece was notable and the dice roll to win Skyrim was legendary, with Hitman scoring the winning number with the last roll of the dice.

Sponge kept us entertained with his Spoiler Game. I racked my brain for hours over that!

iStefaX also joined in on the game giveaways with a free Tribes Ascend Beta-Key .

Kylie got a server. Then Bzerk got a server. Then Skater901 got a server. Inky already had a server, because he is a trend setter.

Noots showed her gaming prowess by earning a massive amount of Summer Camp achievements.

Ms. Jackson sprayed rude pictures all over games of Left 4 Dead. And we thought she was such a nice girl.

Halloween saw us dress up in costumes and push each other into trains.

Bo_Om celebrated his birthday with a game of Killing Floor.

Liggitt suggested that we should all play a game of Terraria together, and then Terraria fever hit the group.

I continued to post trade chats that have amused or annoyed me.

There have been so many big game releases this year, too many to mention. Let's never speak of Duke Nukem ever again.

Those are some of the highlights from 2011, as I saw it. I've loved being a part of <=RB= and the social connection we all have through playing games, taking part in events, and entering competitions.

Thanks for a great four months. I'm looking forward to what 2012 has in store for us all.

Happy Christmas!!

<=RB= Bzerk- posted on December 26, 2011 @ 6:02pm
Comp comp comp comp!

http://deckers.die posted on December 25, 2011 @ 4:47am
haha good times good times, and hey me telling people to blow me and calling them fagnuts while flipping the bird isnt THAT rude!

Skater901 posted on December 25, 2011 @ 1:07am
Awwww, so many warm fuzzies.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post